Texas Judge Preparing For ‘Civil War’ If Obama Re-Elected

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
A Texas leader is warning of what he calls a ‘civil war’ and possible invasion of United Nations troops if President Barack Obama is re-elected. Lubbock County Judge Tom Head is convinced that Mr. Obama winning a second term would lead to a revolt by the American people and he’s is pushing a tax increase for the district attorney’s office and the Lubbock County Sheriff’s Office. He says the money is needed to “beef up” its resources in case President Obama wins the November election.

In the event of civil unrest Judge Head said he’s concerned the President would hand over sovereignty of the United States to the U.N. and that the American public would react violently.
“He’s going to try to hand over the sovereignty of the U.S. to the United Nations, what’s going to happen when that happens?” Judge Head told FOX 34 in Lubbock.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2012/08/22/texas-judge-preparing-for-civil-war-if-obama-re-elected/

the ratio of retards to non-retards in the US has to be higher than anywhere else on the planet. comments from story are nice:

Race war if he's not elected, revolution if he is. Isn't Barack Obama a WONDERFUL leader for our country? Hasn't he done a GREAT JOB uniting us? Isn't he just THE BEST president ever?

I hope the people realize that the days of tyranny are over.
The people have evolved into knowledgeable independent-minded individuals.
To think the citizens are going to tolerate such an action from this tyrant is absurd.
I will die to defend our freedom, as those have done in the past.
The Federal government will be dismantled.

a MORE LIKELY scenario will be this: OBAMA will be re-elected in a fraudulent manner, (ala George W Bush election of 2000)
The controversy will be created INTENTIONALLY by the CONTROL STRUCTURE to GOAD RIGHT-WING AMERICANS INTO ATTACKING THE GOVERNMENT. This will in turn give government forces THEIR LONG AWAITED EXCUSE TO BRING THE HAMMER DOWN ON militias and freedom groups. GOVERNMENT FORCES WILL KILL AND IMPRISON HUNDREDS/THOUSANDS OF THESE PEOPLE, thus effectively stiffling any further resistance. THE MAJORITY OF AMERICANS WILL JUST COWER IN FEAR WHEN THIS HAPPENS, they will not rise up to fight the government, ONLY the most radical will fight the government and they will be quickly wiped out. NEXT, THE GOVERNMENT WILL USE THIS INCIDENT AS THEIR EXCUSE TO STRIKE DOWN THE 2ND AMENDMENT AND TAKE GUNS FROM THE CITIZENS.
BEWARE!
A MIND CLOUDED WITH FEAR CANNOT FUNCTION PROPERLY.

and that's 3 out the first 6 comments[/quote]

Let's say somehow the Repuglicans get in the next 50 elections. The country will continue to suffer and it will still be Obama's fault for creating trillions in debt by moron logic.

At least they came up with a new conspiracy, with the plot to hand over the US to the UN. They've been yammering on about all theld conspiracies for so long now that I was getting mad at them for being so boring and repetitive more than I was getting mad at how stupid and inane they were.

Anyways, does anyone here think that Obama will lose? I honestly can't see how he would. Romney, and his running mate Romney 2.0, seem like they're completely off-putting to everyone except hardcore rightwingers. Democrats like him less than they did McCain, and moderates likewise cannot seem to stand him.

Its no wonder Republicans are trying to deny voting opportunities to democrats.

Americans, you have to vote ron paul otherwise your fecked! Lol! Obama another puppet just like bush!

Sent from Tapatalk

At least they came up with a new conspiracy, with the plot to hand over the US to the UN. They've been yammering on about all theld conspiracies for so long now that I was getting mad at them for being so boring and repetitive more than I was getting mad at how stupid and inane they were.

there's been a few new ones like Obama hates farmers:
http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/topoftheticket/la-na-tt-hank-williams-20120822,0,5099179.story

Obama secretly orchestrated the Aurora and the temple shootings
http://www.billboard.com/news/dave-...ma-staged-aurora-sikh-temple-1007844352.story

Obama is secretly gay and was married to a man:
http://www.disinfo.com/2012/08/prom...is-gay-was-secretly-married-to-pakistani-man/

they should pump sterility drugs into the ventilation system at truck rallys, NRA conventions and Hank Wiliams Jr Country jamborees

Hello Stern, I know you aint american however who would you prefer be president .... Bush, Obama, Romney or Ron Paul? lol

Obama? lol

Romney would be a train wreck the same as Bush was, Ron Paul wants a govt small enough to fit inside the uterus of each and every american woman.

Back