TF2 HL2.net game

Was fun..then got shitty in hydro.
I have a lot of screenshots too, maybe I'll drop them here later..

Dang! I forgot all about it - I'll be there in a bit.

Huge success i'd say

Was good. I got the revenges achievement and the friends achievement. Jolly good show.

Glad it went well guys. I'd have played, but my girlfriend is here for the night, and I probably ain't good enough. Maybe next time.

How was it, dudes? :D

My parents were pissed at me so I couldn't reach the PC on time.

lol - I missed it, but played for the first time online today. I rocked as the medic, but you're damn right about needing teamwork to win - if the crowd you're with doesn't cooperate, they're sunk (unless the other side doesn't either, then it's just Quake III).

When's the next one? I'm probably gonna go play now.

If it's on a Euro server next time I might play, but 180 ping removed all anticipated precision from the movement/aiming (however much CyberPitz refuses to believe me). I applaud him for putting up a server but I don't enjoy being handicapped by ping, so it wasn't for me.

If it's on a Euro server next time I might play, but 180 ping removed all anticipated precision from the movement/aiming (however much CyberPitz refuses to believe me). I applaud him for putting up a server but I don't enjoy being handicapped by ping, so it wasn't for me.

I was playing also at 150-180 ping, and I was fine -- what was the problem?

I'm regularly on 300 ping when I play, and I don't have an incredible difference.

The only real problem is time zones.

I'm regularly on 300 ping when I play, and I don't have an incredible difference.

The only real problem is time zones.

Yeah, a lovely 350 ping. Only real problem is melee combat... otherwise you actually have a bit of an advantage over your opponents ;)

For arguements sake, maybe we should try the next one on UK server then.

I didn't have a problem at 100-150 ping, but maybe it'll silence those that claim it to be a problem?

Problem there is the UK servers are public, and you'll have a problem getting all HL2.net'ers in. I'll play on the USA one up to a 200 ping, anything higher is noticeable. Tonight maybe?

8:00GMT is a good time, anyone else up for that? USA server would be better, keeps everyone else out.

Well, everyone started to leave after a bit yesterday, so making it public should just make it a more active game.

Right?

Well hurry and post the details on Steam then! :D I'm up for a game tonight. That Korean_Thug fellow was very good too.

Joined the server at random last night for a few rounds, didn't know was a planned thing. Quite enjoyed myself.

Well we need to get the show on the road people! Get G-Dub or something quick to lock down the server! *Ok new announcement! Check your Steam clients for more! Get G-Dub ASAP!

Better to have another organised game on the private server.

lol I was gonna say... it's not difficult to password the server from time to time. :)

A "private message" is all it takes... well almost! D:

Aye, but that server is popular and always has others on it, whereas the private one doesn't.

Were would the server be hosted? If in USA, then im screwed, lag overload :(

Back