The 4th of July Injury Thread

Reaction score
With fireworks come the risks. So post your firework related injuries or those of people you know. So far all thats happened to me is a Thunder Snap (A firecracker like thingy) sharpnel to the neck at the MuckleShoot, but as the private event is coming up in a few mins, there might be a few more.

dude down couple houses had to much to drink and fireworks and his back yard is crispy... his cat to.

Charcoal lighter fluid + Lighter = Slightly singed arm.

Lighter flame touched my thumb, I have second degree burns.
Feh.

I was a pyro and the only stupid thing I ever did was light a small propane tank on fire which was really hot and we felt the heat about 100 feet back. it was one of those small green ones. also we used to tape about 3 of those 99cent spray paint cans together and throw them in a raging fire and duck behind a bench. it actually took down my friends tree but the mushroom cloud was well worth the money. it also left a lot of paint everywhere but hell it was hilariously fun and made a huge noise.

Smoke from my cigarette blew in my eye, it hurt for about a minute.

anyone every pick up hot coals from a fire and juggle it?? i used to do that a lot when i was younger. not so much anymore but if you keep it up it you get good at it

I had McDonalds two days in a row.

We need a whole new thread for this!

I scratched my back too hard and it hurt a bit.

I hurt my hand punching Eejit in the face.

I didn't touch fireworks. Haven't for the past few years, either. Couldn't justify paying that much money for less than an hours worth of total fun *shrug*

So far, no injuries, but I'm sure that my 8 foot tall potato gun is going to do something eventually.

Uhh. Well the only thing I can smell, even though the 4th of July is passed, is fireworks and smoke. Is that an injury?

Not really an injury, but I stayed out with friends until 3:00 last night, and got in big trouble when I came home... Didn't do drugs or anything, but i was hanging with a bunch of girls. :naughty:

My leg was broken during the 4th so I couldn't light any, is this related?

Back