The benefits of a one night stand

Reaction score
A drunken fling ended in disaster for a man who woke up to find his lover's name carved into his arm.

Dominique Fisher, 22, used a Stanley knife to write her name on Wayne Robinson's upper arm.

She inflicted the injuries on the 24-year-old at her home in Blackburn, Lancashire.

Mr Robinson woke to find his body decorated with a star on his back, 'Dominique' written on his upper right arm, and numerous slash marks on his left arm and shoulder.

He told police he had drunk vodka and taken Valium and was not awake during the incident on the night of June 14 last year.

Mr Robinson said he panicked when he woke up and took a taxi back to his home in Fleetwood, Lancashire.

He said: 'I went to her place for sex, not to be tattoed. I can't believe she did this to me and I hate her.

'When I woke I was covered in blood. Dominique was snoring. I just had to get out of there. I didn't even wake her to ask what she'd done.'

'I'm scarred for life,' he told The Sun. 'I wish I'd never met her.'

Fisher was found guilty of one charge of unlawful wounding at Preston Crown Court on Monday, following a two-day trial.

She will be sentenced on February 27 at Preston Crown Court.
article-0-034EF2FA000005DC-131_468x286.jpg

article-0-0342591D000005DC-595_224x358.jpg
article-0-03425A37000005DC-380_224x358.jpg

article-0-034EF373000005DC-266_224x251.jpg
article-0-034EF403000005DC-289_224x251.jpg

That's why you don't fall asleep / pass out when you don't know the other person.

That's why you don't fall asleep / pass out when you don't know the other person.

There was a period in my teens with certain people I called friends I just would never sleep around ever.

Luckily they are mostly gone from my life.

lol, I was thinking permanent marker + his face = dicks.

Darkseid you crazy.

Hah-hah, Dog thinks his friends don't teabag him.

thought the girl was gonna look like this

gothgirl.jpg

Looks more like "Domiaiique". I think she made a typo.

^ yea me too she looks rather ordinary but hey I guess that's how they get ya! If I woke up and found she had done that to me and she was still sleeping I'd prolly take some scissors to her labia.

Free tattoos? ****in awesome. Best one night stand ever!

Hot. I love it when girls scratch the shit out of my back.

I'm a fan of cutting/whipping/handcuffs/guns/etc.

Jesus christ I've been out in Blackburn. Worst town in the ****ing world.

Pfft, if you're going to have sex with a stranger you sure better be comfortable enough falling asleep next to them. If that loony carved up that dude for no reason there's no doubt someone would lie about carrying the hiv or any other STD for that matter.

Now why the hell didn't he carve her back?

'STUPID BITCH, CAN'T SPELL'

The official new meaning of Emo cutcut.

Mother ****ers... I thought that some mod keept editing posts under the alias god.
Im gonna have to leave this site now...

You can take some apostrophes with you.

Mind if I take your spine also?

:( You hurt me... No lol jk image is gonna change that man...

:( You hurt me... No lol jk image is gonna change that man...

hahaha oh wow

But really, that's insane. Some lovers get their names tattooed on each other, or something like the classic "I don't know this chick or why I have her tattooed on me", but this is a whole new level.

Mother ****ers... I thought that some mod keept editing posts under the alias god.
Im gonna have to leave this site now...

he is indeed here.........

RUN!

Kind of a bizarre thing to do, well... at least she didn't carve her name on his penis.

Either she's in need of psychiatric care, or she was trolleyed on acid or something, because that's just plain nasty :dozey:

Too bad she didn't carve "I am gay" on him. That would have been hilarious.

ha i used to live in blackburn and go to college there. it has a habit of raising psychos. not as bad as burnley though, my place of birth

Back