The benefits of a one night stand

Too bad she didn't carve "I am gay" on him. That would have been hilarious.
Agreed
and
Sheepo likes to use that picture at every possible time, I swear I've seen it atleast 3 times today

ha i used to live in blackburn and go to college there. it has a habit of raising psychos. not as bad as burnley though, my place of birth
I grew up in Burnley.

I ****ing love that town.

Agreed
and
Sheepo likes to use that picture at every possible time, I swear I've seen it atleast 3 times today

P1020551.jpg

Maybe he should have returned the favour

chainsaw2.jpg

He should have bought her a shitty third-party "bloody chainsaw" game controller?

Indeed.

You didn't notice the controller joysticks and button pads on the top of a chainsaw?

Either you've never handled a chainsaw or you've never had one up close enough to cut off your ring finger.

Guess which one I've had happen.

You didn't notice the controller joysticks and button pads on the top of a chainsaw?

Either you've never handled a chainsaw or you've never had one up close enough to cut off your ring finger.

Guess which one I've had happen.

I have never touched or seen a chainsaw in real life.

And...

chainsaw.JPG

Chainsaws scare the **** out of me. Circular saws, any kind of fast rotating cutting device also scares the **** out of me.

You've never been to a hardware store?

Nope, never needed too.

However I have seen regular saws in my grandparents' yard.

Such as:

hacksaw.jpg

well something like that only it was made of wood and had a rusty blade.

I don't think a wooden saw would cut through much besides itself.

lol.

I have a 150 year old saw (one of the old fashioned ones, with the handle and the black coming out of it) that was used to cut down trees in the forests of Hungary.

There is old dried blood on it.

I meant the handle is made of wood wise ass. :LOL:

But anyway we're getting off topic

Wow... I would have killed her.

Or at least done the same back to her. I would know she wouldn't be punished by the law that much... and if she ****ed my body over like that, I would do the same back to her.

I would have killed her, then cooked her in a stew of some kind.

Got teabagged alot, huh?

No, because I never slept around them, duh. :LOL:

I wasn't an idiot and let people do shit to me first, I never sleep around anyone until I am sure they aren't complete wankers.

My decision was cemented by the fact they did shit to friends who did go to sleep in their presence.

Wether I was involved in the wankery is also not the topic. :|

I feel perfectly safe sleeping in the presence of a woman I had relations with. Mostly because I enjoy comfort and if she draws on me like a WHORE SLUT BITCH then I can wash it off.

Sharpie comes off with dish soap and a little scrubbing, y'know.

However, this is a different story. This story shows that shit gets real pretty quick.

Back