The ending/Episode Three opening (spoilers obviously)

I gotta say i'm with Druckles here, Most likely something will happen, but Ep 3, if they do plan on releasing it, Gordon will most likely will awaken from a knock out/black out or, awaken from sleep in the helicopter or about to go, if he plans on going now.
There is a chance Alyx might want revenge and the game takes place finding the advisors finishing with a trip to the borealis? who knows

Ever thought we may not actually get to the arctic?

Come on guys, since when did anything ever go right in Half-Life?
We're going to end up crashing, or something similar, or totally change our plans about where we're going.

and There has been no concrete evidence that Valve does plan on releasing Ep 3, No doubt they will want to, and many fans will be with them on that, but as of yet there hasn't been a definite answer

and There has been no concrete evidence that Valve does plan on releasing Ep 3, No doubt they will want to, and many fans will be with them on that, but as of yet there hasn't been a definite answer

I'm actually pretty sure they announced it.

I said that 8 months ago.

Episode 3 was announced slightly before the release of Episode 1.
U GOT FROHWNED!!!!

It was announced yea, you can read about it @ Gamespot... Was announced a looong time ago.

Back