The female Bieber sensation

...I'm sorry, autotuned to crap, lyrics were terrible.

I'm not one to try to dash someones dreams or something, but...no. Just no.

Fried eggs? Well, now I feel the urge to eat something.

I'm sorry, I'm not really a Beiber fan but she was definitely WAYYYY worse than him.

Don't girls like Bieber because hes attractive to girls his age? I'm pretty sure that girl isn't attractive to anybody. Not even to Vegeta. Not even if she was Asian. Thus, I call bullshit on "female Bieber sensation."

****ing lol @ the Bob Dylan cover though.

The Bob Dylan Cover is really impressive.

I didn't listen to Rebecca's song, but I did listen to Bob Dylan's original track.

Probably the first and last time I listen to him, what a shit singer. At least the lyrics were okay (EDIT: Actually they're pretty lame, though the meaning behind them was what I was referring to). Guess that's why it's a rare b-side or whatever.

I never understood why people hated Justin Bieber so intensely though - it's actually far more annoying than the kid itself, he's just living a dream most kids that age would have fantasised about. At least I did.

I didn't listen to Rebecca's song, but I did listen to Bob Dylan's original track.

Probably the first and last time I listen to him, what a shit singer. At least the lyrics were okay (EDIT: Actually they're pretty lame, though the meaning behind them was what I was referring to). Guess that's why it's a rare b-side or whatever.

I never understood why people hated Justin Bieber so intensely though - it's actually far more annoying than the kid itself, he's just living a dream most kids that age would have fantasised about. At least I did.

I didn't fantasize about being a feminine singing kid.

I fantasized about being ****ing Michael Jordan, dunking on people's head and being in that intense moment where seventy thousand people are standing up and cheering as you prepare to take the game winning shot.

Man those were intense fantasies.

God she looks so fake are we sure she's not an android?

this has to be fake

welp
its not
kill me

Ahahahaha. Oh holy **** I hope you're joking.

lol, Bob Dylan could make anything sound meaningful.

"Which seat...can I take?"

Ohh that's deep.

Try listening to Bob Dylan today... he's old and sounds like an old fart grumbling. I guess not every singer can age gracefully.

Dylan always sounded like shrieking bat imo. I usually like his covers better than the originals, with a couple of exceptions.

And about that Rebecca Black girl: she is currently number 54 in the iTunes chart and rising ...

How could you have music with THIS type of lyrics and be successful and famous from it.

Honestly, it's like a world wide practical joke.

She's not half the girl that Bieber is.

What the **** is that? That shit makes Justin Bieber sound like Led ****ing Zeppelin.

I'm definitely going to keep this video as a reference in case I forget the days of the week. Sometimes I mix up Tuesday and Thursday, silly me!

FUN. FUN. FUN. FUN.

Wait, she's in the back seat of a car. Who is driving? Her parents? Her 18+ year old friends who do drugs and drink alcoholic beverages and are going to have sexual intercourse which would mean they are pedophiles? I don't understand.

Vegeta, did you jerk off to it 100 times to it by now?

Ahahahaha. Oh holy **** I hope you're joking.
Yeah, there's gotta be some sort of parasite gnawing on Dan's brains these day.
How could you have music with THIS type of lyrics and be successful and famous from it.

Honestly, it's like a world wide practical joke.

Frankly, it sounds exactly like a subtle parody of general Top 40 pop songs to me. The seeming subtlety could also stem from lazy musicians looking to imitate who happen to not have ****ing eardrums.

fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun

lol @ this article

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/vi...on-rebecca-blacks-friday-the-worst-song-ever/

Hey kids! Guess what? Apparently awful is the new great. In an age when the music business is suffering dearly--when even vocal dynamos like Christina Aguilera can't sell albums or concert tickets anymore, and thousands of unsigned, undiscovered artists have to sell records out of their car trunks--a mind-meltingly horrific song called "Friday," by a previously unknown, marginally talented teen-pop singer named Rebecca Black, managed to rack up more than 2.2 million views on YouTube (yes, that's right, TWO-MILLION, TWO-HUNDRED-THOUSAND) just over this past weekend.

That was posted on March 14, or Monday. I would love to see what they think of it now that its at 13 million.

Also lol @ the implication that Christina Aguilera deserves attention for shit shitty music.

Vegeta, did you jerk off to it 100 times to it by now?
I'm pretty sure that girl isn't attractive to anybody. Not even to Vegeta. Not even if she was Asian.

What he said. I didn't even watch the video because pop singers make me rage.

Just looking at the video image she looks unappealing as shit.

lol @ this article

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/vi...on-rebecca-blacks-friday-the-worst-song-ever/

That was posted on March 14, or Monday. I would love to see what they think of it now that its at 13 million.

Also lol @ the implication that Christina Aguilera deserves attention for shit shitty music.

I'm not going to say wrong at Aguilera deserving attention, but at least she has a damn good voice. Instead, we have to sit through this nasally 13 year old that pedobears are going to be jerking off to for 5 more years till she becomes 18.

Shit sucks.

Shamrock I can safely say that you have absolutely zero idea of what pedophiles like.

When I played the song after someone posted it in the video dump, at first I thought it was supposed to be a parody. The lyrics sound as if they were being made up on the fly, like little children sometimes sing to themselves about whatever.

No such thing as bad publicity, etc.

When I played the song after someone posted it in the video dump, at first I thought it was supposed to be a parody. The lyrics sound as if they were being made up on the fly, like little children sometimes sing to themselves about whatever.

Yeah, totally stream-of-consciousness, especially the part about days of the week. I'm wondering if someone let her write the song herself.

I also noticed the similarity of the chorus with one of Bieber's songs. I'm sure that was intentional.

tumblrli20uvtoxo1qedfwy.jpg

Back