The Forum War to end all Country-Bashing Wars!

marksmanHL2 :) said:
Its annoying isnt it!! :frown:

The thing that is really frightening is.. just like 4 years ago we have two subpar candidates running for the Presidency. I am sure they have pros but... is this really the best we can do from both parties? :frown:

I dunno...... what is this world coming to... Seriously.... :(
Straight to hell in a hand basket.

Most of that's true marksman :p but i truely believe the only reason that speed camera's are there is for money.

Even the guy that thought up the idea wishes he never went through with the whole speed camera thing. Fair enough, speed camera's should be around town's and in crowded area's but when they are hidden and put on a straight of road, that does'nt even have a pavement for anyone to walk on it indicates only one thing. Money and only Money.

They should be on known black spot's where lots of accident's happen and like i said, near school's and shit like that. I swear to god the guy that thought of the idea said on TV he wished he scrapped the idea if he knew they was going to get used in this way. It was on 5th Gear or Top Gear.

Don't know if you've heard of Cat and Fiddle? its a pub, the highest one in england. I used to live in the town next to it (Macclesfield in Cheshire) and the road its on is the 2nd most dangerous road in britain. Its surrounded by hill's and steep drops so if you was to crash... your....DEAD most likely. Well they dont have a single speed camera on the entire road (its a good couple miles long) and is where ALOT of biker's go on hot days because its full of windey corners and is almost like a racetrack. They know its a dangerous road, they know alot of crashes happen up there (a girl mate had 4 of her mates die in a car crash up there when we was at school) yet they don't put camera's up to make it safer. Instead they fly a helicopter on hot days and clock every single bike and they all get fined because a camera would be too obvious and would'nt make that much money. Anyway i'll shut up but unlike you i hate my country.

NeLi said:
Don't they have free school? College, I mean.

RoyaleWithCheese said:
We have a very tolerant drug and prostitution policy, other countries think the wordt of this policy
No-one I know does. :)

Recoil said:
To many youths it's still cool to say that Bush & the USA suck.
And...?

Innervision961 said:
Everyone in my country is scared stupid.... Literally.
Our economy is sucking fast.
Our jobs are leaving, and the ones that stay pay less and less.
Our government lies.
Our government also lies about our jobs and economy.
Our government is to powerfull.
Our government gets us into to many useless conflicts.
Our government taxes us to much, but doesn't appropriate it correctly.
Our government supports dictators and terrorists, then goes to war with them.
Our government wants to police the globe.
Our government doesn't care about our enviroment.
Our cities are dirty.
Our people work to much.
Our people are to far in debt
Our government won't help.
Our government likes us to be in debt, it keeps us occupied, and ignorant.
Our government uses scare tactics on us to get their way.
Our government violates human rights
Our government builds concentration camps
Our government bullies smaller countries and terrorises their people.
Our government promises and doesn't dilever
Our society is brainwashed.
Our society is desensitized to violence.
We have gans guns and violence
Our society is fat lazy and selflish
We claim Jesus/God are on our side, mostly when be carpet bomb cities during war and kill children/women whole families.
Our society is full of intolerant redneck assholes, gop calls them nascar dads, or aka. their base.
Its boring.
That covered most of it...

Also, our drug policies are absolute shit. Propaganda, lies, racism, and heavyhanded police tactics.
And out education systems is underfunded and fails to educate to any meaningful standard.

As for immigrants.. I prefer the legal sort, and I don't like any of them much at all. There are too damn many people here already. Don't need more. But, be honost. A fair amound of this country runs on immigrants. They work harder for less money. Not a terribly positive thing, I know...

Speaking of, our economy is based on un-sustainable groth and rape of the natural world. We're not alone there... but we might be leading the way... And since we have little enough left of our own land to rape, we bribe other governments to rape theirs.. Oil, trees, industry, you name it.

I'm also proud to say I'm not very patriotic.... I prefer opened eyes to blindly following.

Britain is smelly and ugly and grey and rainy and everyone there sucks and I hate it !!!!!

oh wait my country :(

Shadowlands5325 said:
He changed it. So what.
Im saying that what the sig says about what terrorists want is just made up, kinda thinking to much into the word 'terrorist' if you know what i mean. Cause i doubt terrorists are blowing themselfs up along with other people so that we have to "look over our shoulder"...

just my take on it.

h00dlum said:
What does their look have to do with anything. Thats just ignorant.

Beuty is in the eyes of the beholder...
Dude, I hope you understand that I was joking...

There are only a few things I dislike about Australia.

1) This whole insurance policy shit. So many fun events I enjoyed as a kid are now being eradicated because a few ******s sued for injuries they received. In a fun run, people were fainting and blaming the race organisers.... Did they ever just think "hmm, my heart just stopped, better stop running eh?" I can understand legitimate compensation, for bad accidents, like explosions and the like, but, for outright stupidity is just wrong. People jumping off of piers into shallow water and claiming the council didn't put up signs indicating shallow water. Why not just put up a "Idiots banned" sign on all public venues?
And whoever sued a shopping market for slipping on a potato should be shot. Look where you walk. Dumbass....

2) University Fees. I'd like to go to University, I really would, except my family cant afford it. Even if I got a job, I'd be paying the fees off for 15 + years. The courses I want to do have fees in excess of $10 000.

3) People criticising the Government. No one who lives in Australia can fully understand how good we have it here, and it's thanks to them. Even I take this country for granted. It really is great.

That's my rant over.

I hate the right wing movements supported by the ignorant and down right idiotic. For example the "UK independance party"... I just find it terrifying that so many people support them when in effect its just a bunch of racist, angry people led by a minor British celebrity who is blatently racist and far too power hungry for his own good.... and everyone elses...

Yeah, it sure does show what kind of people the mass majority that voted him in to Europe are. He's called Arabs something along the lines of "all bad" and only got elected to cause trouble in the EU organisation.

Yeah, well done, racist masses.

Don't they have free school? College, I mean.

We have a swedish equivalent to college, yes. Hell, our schools are about as free as they get... You can even get teachers scared, because at the end of the year all the students get to write grades of the teachers performance. So if he gets shit from everyone, his job is at risk.

NeLi said:
We have a swedish equivalent to college, yes. Hell, our schools are about as free as they get... You can even get teachers scared, because at the end of the year all the students get to write grades of the teachers performance. So if he gets shit from everyone, his job is at risk.

Dont forget that we get paid to go to school too, and free food in school. We have it pretty good here! ;)

h00dlum said:
Dont forget that we get paid to go to school too, and free food in school. We have it pretty good here! ;)

Payed to go school? what the hell! how much?

Free lunch? sheesh....you got it easy, i bet twagging was'nt very frequent in your country is it? (twagging = truenting = skipping school)

Alig said:
Payed to go school? what the hell! how much?

Free lunch? sheesh....you got it easy, i bet twagging was'nt very frequent in your country is it? (twagging = truenting = skipping school)

Well, we get "funds" for going to school...Like 100€/month or something. We don't have to pay for food, but that's why our taxes are so high.

Canada, in the province of Quebec:

- Majority of french canadians hate english canadians. They want to make Quebec a country because they think they are different (and we are different).
- We are damn noob at Olympics

"He's called Arabs something along the lines of "all bad" "

If you are going to pull out a quote make sure you get the right one, he said "arab terrorists regimes are bad mmkay"

Illiegal immagrants is the big trouble in the UK.
The health service needs a major overhaul to cut the red tape.
Too much red tape in general cut the crap.

Back