The Sermon must have been really boring: man gouges out own eyes during Mass

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
As if you needed another excuse to skip church: In Viareggio, Italy, 46-year-old Aldo Bianchini blinded himself and permanently scarred everyone else attending mass at Sant'Andrea church when, during the priest's sermon, he suddenly stood up, ripped his eyes right out of their sockets with his bare hands, then "collapsed to the floor in a pool of blood."

that's horrifeyeing

http://gawker.com/5845992/man-gouges-out-his-eyes-during-mass

Lorenzo Tanganelli, the priest who was giving mass, describes the horrific scene:

'I had just started to read the sermon when all of a sudden there was a great commotion.

'This man at the back of the knave started tearing at his face and I realised he was gouging out his eyes.

'I called for assistance and the paramedics were quickly at the scene and he was taken away and then I carried on celebrating Mass but a lot of people had left because they were so shocked by what they had seen.

haha he kept on preaching

'I called for assistance and the paramedics were quickly at the scene and he was taken away and then I carried on celebrating Mass but a lot of people had left because they were so shocked by what they had seen.

What an asshat.

Where we're going, we won't need eyes to see...

disneyland at night during african american night?

Wow that sounds like quite an event

horizon

No I'm pretty sure everyone gets HIV in heaven. It's part-and-parcel with the infinite orgy.

Back