The Vampire Diaries

Kadayi

Reaction score
Two Words:

Just Don't.

Further Words:

I haven't seen Twilight so I can't comment on that, however at a guess I'd say this is the TV equivalent. I made the mistake of thinking 'I'll give this a shot' on the basis that I like True Blood, plus Ian Somerhalder from Lost was in it and I didn't think he was terrible actor (although he's hampered by having stupidly blue eyes).

I was soo wrong (Newsflash - yes Kad can be wrong). If watching a bunch of photogenic pretties moping about bemoaning their lives (though a couple I guess have legitimate concerns) is your thing then this is the show for you, otherwise avoid. It's in exactly the same ballpark as every other teen drama, just featuring a couple of 100+ year old vampires who can't seem to get over their baggage ('I still love her even though she's dead, and its clearly all your fault!!' 'Hah, I'm evil and I'm going to kick over your sand castles for eternity because I can hahaha!!'). Why on earth despite looking about 20 someone that old would want to sit in history lessons, do paper work and hang out at college parties with self obsessed teens beyond looking for easy pickings is a mystery (why not just skip to 3 given you can hypnotize people apparently), one that personally I don't recommend anyone bother wasting their time on trying to decipher (Hint: Dead girl in old photo looks like lead actress..aww soo sweet.).

I was soo wrong (Newsflash - yes Kad can be wrong.)

You have undone the pages and pages of pointless debate. Unchained us from the same point being repeated over and over. Given us hope of never seeing your smug signature staring at us in our defeat. You have, in one stroke, lost all your arguments and given us our freedom back. I thank you.

You have undone the pages and pages of pointless debate. Unchained us from the same point being repeated over and over. Given us hope of never seeing your smug signature staring at us in our defeat. You have, in one stroke, lost all your arguments and given us our freedom back. I thank you.

But of course it could all just be a trap ;) :dozey:

I will watch Twilight if it means I get to have sex with the girl i'm watching it with

Apparently its gone great guns with the viewing figures though...

http://www.thrfeed.com/2009/09/the-cws-vampire-diaries-opens-strong.html

Which means its here to stay, and no doubt will inspire even more awful shows...

Also the cast actresses were all caught flashing motorists and got arrested:-

http://io9.com/5358148/vampire-diaries-actresses-arrested-for-roadside-topless-filming

:LOL:

Also Sheepo if you're going to quote me in your sig, at least use what I wrote. We're on good terms its just Kad dude, Kad ;)

This pop teenybopper vampire love drama tsunami that's been generated by the Twilight quake (which measured at a record 9.4 on the Richter scale) makes me want to vomit.

Kayadi, it must be said I love it when you trash stuff I also vehemently dislike.

I like that this show exists, because it will make the vampire craze go away just that little bit faster.

When did Vampires become vital to a teenage girls sexual development?

I will watch Twilight if it means I get to have sex with the girl i'm watching it with

After watching Twilight the only sex you can have with a girl is lesbian sex :eek:

What exactly did you think this show was going to be? In fact, you watch True Blood? You might want to check and see if your penis is still there, as you are showing serious lack of judgement Kadayi :-P

I watched about 3 episodes of True Blood with my girlfriend before I started getting violently ill. Then I saw her read the books, and saw what the author looks like, and I immediately understood why.

Back