The Walking Dead Season 2

Hahaha, nice. I like the color one more, but there's too much yellow. I'd say keep Michonne colored but make the background white. On that note, I can't WAIT for Michonne to show up, she's a total badass. I'm guessing we won't see her until season 3 though (or maybe even 4). In general I'm impatient for them to get to the prison or whatever the show's equivalent for the prison is.

Ah- Well.. I bloody loved it! I thought the first season was brilliant. My Father and I watched a zombie film displayed off a projector when I was lad; I believe it was "Dawn of the Zombies" or something, it was black and white and took place inside a house mostly. Ah.. Watching this, I felt somewhat of a child again. My Father used to have a thing for Zombie movies, I remember he once took me to the projectors and showed me the film involving Zombies and a island. It was ridden with nudity, so I didn't really enjoy it; but I was with my Father non-the-less. One of my better memories, not many to be had with him, but it's one of a few I cherished. So yes. I really enjoyed the first season, it really showed just how far advanced the film industries have come in regards to effects. I ;3 my Netflix account. If there is a poll or ratings thingy, tell me and I'll put in a five star rating. The characters were unique, they beautifully reflected the atmosphere they were in; the scenery is terrific and well designed. Due to the fact that we haven't an actual Zombie apocalypse, this left room for the developers to create scenario's, situations and inject the characters into whatever fits their ideas. Some scenes over-whelmed the viewer, or showed silly things (zombies are silly ;D), but overall; I loved it. ;)

Suff: The movie was "The Night of the Living Dead"; I had to Google to acquire the title of the movie.

Hm, there might be hope for this show yet if they have the balls to pull shit like this.
Hopefully they do it more often, I liked that about the comics... not knowing if I should really get attached to characters or not because they could very well die at any moment.

The dialogue on the show still needs a lot of work though, none of their conversations sound natural.

For a second there I thought for sure Shane was going to say Ted Levine's line from Silence of the Lambs when he was also looking in the mirror. Oh yeah, I hope he dies a horrible death.

Still enjoying this series a lot, and I hope it holds the charm it has

Man, so far this season they've had great cliffhangers at the end of every episode... The deer and Carl, Shane and Otis...

Hahaha, nice. I like the color one more, but there's too much yellow. I'd say keep Michonne colored but make the background white. On that note, I can't WAIT for Michonne to show up, she's a total badass. I'm guessing we won't see her until season 3 though (or maybe even 4). In general I'm impatient for them to get to the prison or whatever the show's equivalent for the prison is.

Thanks! Who would you like to see play Michonne. I can't think of a mainstream actress that comes to mind, I think they'll have to get an unknown. Unless they can talk Robery Downey into putting on a wig and going Tropic Thunder style again.. Haha

Shane is a ****ing wanker. I felt really bad for Otis :(

Thanks! Who would you like to see play Michonne. I can't think of a mainstream actress that comes to mind, I think they'll have to get an unknown. Unless they can talk Robery Downey into putting on a wig and going Tropic Thunder style again.. Haha
I don't know. Some really badass black girl with tight braids. I can't think of any major actresses I could see there either.

I thought ep3 was fantastic btw. The writing and dialogue for the show is still exceptionally poor but that episode had lots of great zombie action which is the main reason to watch this show in the first place. Wasn't particularly surprised by the ending.

Well I think I can post my Comic-CON: NYC badge. It's still a spoiler I guess but at this point I don't consider it to be one:

ZnZ6f.jpg

I knew what would happen but still, why spoil things? :hmph:

Not gonna read one post of this thread because I am terribly late to the party and just discovered this series. Watched the first three episodes of the first season today and they were very entertaining. The plot lines are a bit predictable but other than that I have had a great time so far.

Not gonna read one post of this thread because I am terribly late to the party and just discovered this series. Watched the first three episodes of the first season today and they were very entertaining. The plot lines are a bit predictable but other than that I have had a great time so far.

Well 90% of the thread is people bitching about the show.

I agree with you though, the show isn't perfect, in some regards it's subpar... but I'm still enjoying it.

Yeah, obviously it's a lot easier for me to enjoy television shows than most people :S. Either that or I really have 'no taste', which as sliver mentioned in chat a while ago is actually a good thing, because it means I can get enjoyment out of more shows :p

Well 90% of the thread is people bitching about the show.

I agree with you though, the show isn't perfect, in some regards it's subpar... but I'm still enjoying it.

Yeah, I can see how people are calling this show Lost-with-zombies. Plot isn't as important as carrying the series forward to another season. Regardless though it has been a nice ride so far. Finished the first season last night and the only thing I am still wondering about is what the hell happened to Merle. It feels like the script writers are holding him back until they need a deus ex machina to troll the survivors again. Gonna check out the three episodes of the second season today.

Roight, I am completely up to speed now.

Shane, what an asshole. And just to be sure: he did get bit in the head by an uninfected Otis, right?

I've read through the rest of the thread now and I agree with Morgs, Hool and others that this show might have blatant inconsistencies and a less than stellar script, but it nevertheless entertains the hell out of me. Hopefully the torrent gods are quick with tonight's episode.

How exactly is TWD Lost with zombies...?

Shane, what an asshole. And just to be sure: he did get bit in the head by an uninfected Otis, right?
Not sure about this one. I think it was just abrasions from his head hitting the concrete during the scuffle.

Not sure about this one. I think it was just abrasions from his head hitting the concrete during the scuffle.
No it was
Fatty who ripped out a chunk of his hair holding onto him. Zombies ate good that night! :p

I feel bad for poor Otis. I hope Shane experiences a similar fate.

Both of them could have made it out. With all the miracle shit they pulled off this far, it could have happened.

Otis was a written as a throwaway right from the start though.

Spoiler that sheeet.

but yeah you're right about the throwaway thing.

Fine fine...

Why do we have to spoil this shit anyway? People shouldn't be reading the latest posts unless they're caught up. If all the posts are spoilered, it's just the same as them being unspoilered. Nothing to read.

Anyway... I got RAPED IN THE ASSHOLE again by the preview for next weeks' episode.

If you don't wanna know some shit that is a huge ass spoiler, don't watch the trailer and don't read my spoiler.

Merle is coming back next episode.

Thanks assholes who made the previews. I hope you choke on zombie dick.

Seriously, why is it that previews have to contain the BIGGEST ****ING SPOILERS possible for the series?

The amount of gore in that scene with the well is just so weird. Find it hilarious that it's ok to show that on television but absolutely no nudity of any kind.

It was a standard Walking Dead episode, bunch of characters I don't care about talking about shit I don't care about.

Get to the prison already

Wouldn't a Prison be a bad place to go? With the extreme availability of zombies in completely strange places, you'd think that place would just be crawling with infected prison guards and inmates.

That's where they head after the farm, in the comic books at least. The plot has strayed pretty far so I'm not actually sure if they'll go there or not.

Oh I'm pretty sure they'll end up there eventually. It's too big a plot point in the comic for them to completely ignore it.

Is the beef most people have with the show really stemming from the fact that they're not liking how it plays out compared to the comics? Cause I really don't see in the episodes anything worthy of the level of bitching that it has generated.

Whenever i see this show, i get infuriated by the ridiculous shit that happens

utterly shittily unrealistic

the stupidity of the cast is like unfathomably deep

Is the beef most people have with the show really stemming from the fact that they're not liking how it plays out compared to the comics? Cause I really don't see in the episodes anything worthy of the level of bitching that it has generated.
I never read the comics, for me it's exactly how ktimekiller explains it. Some of the events/choices are just retarded, like the whole well scene for example.

Some of the gore scenes are a bit stupid, it's like they pause the action to say "look at these gore effects!" which makes combat with the zombies seem really stop/go.

One of the better episodes of the season mostly because they finally used Glenn and Daryl's little expedition was cool and because Lauren Cohan is hot as ****.

Other than that, terrible dialogue, terrible choices continually being made, and most of the actors are shit.

Whenever i see this show, i get infuriated by the ridiculous shit that happens

the stupidity of the cast is like unfathomably deep

I never read the comics, for me it's exactly how ktimekiller explains it. Some of the events/choices are just retarded, like the whole well scene for example.

Some of the gore scenes are a bit stupid, it's like they pause the action to say "look at these gore effects!" which makes combat with the zombies seem really stop/go.

Episode summary is zombie turns into a messy burrito, Lori pisses on a stick, female characters cry a lot (including Rick), and Korean kid gets some hot cow girl action. Damn is she hot.

agreed. they certainly dont act like people who've been through a zombie apocalypse. I should know

maybe they want all the survivors to wear combat harness whit shotgun bullets and camo pants and bandanas and crack one liners everytime they headshot a zombie whit theyr spas12?

I am liking the serie so far though there wasnt any considerable twist this episode compared whit previous episodes since imo the last scene wasnt so cliffhangeirng to me

also

I spoiled myself after reading a bit aboutt he comics storyline,from what I read the prision is controlled by some criminal guy,maybe in the serie it will be merle?

also I read some chick whit zombie pets gets raped in there or something like that,I got shivers thinking that what if is the little girl or something like that,cuz who knows if the show would go that way

anyway I didnt read that much spoilers so dont spoilme please,and I got a feeling the group will not go well whit the farm people

maybe they want all the survivors to wear combat harness whit shotgun bullets and camo pants and bandanas and crack one liners everytime they headshot a zombie whit theyr spas12?

and the zombies are armed as well. dual glocks firing gangster style while survivors duck and cover behind carefully placed barricades

I spoiled myself after reading a bit aboutt he comics storyline,from what I read the prision is controlled by some criminal guy,maybe in the serie it will be merle?

The spoilerific sneak peek of next week's episode reveals that ...

... Merle will be back. And not as The Governor it seems, the character from the comic you are referring to.

anyway I didnt read that much spoilers so dont spoilme please,and I got a feeling the group will not go well whit the farm people

Your feeling isn't off. I haven't read the comics either, but what I understand from what I have read about them is that Hershell was being vague against Rick about the barn for a reason. My guess is that ...

Hershell doesn't kill people out of principal, not even walkers.

The spoilerific sneak peek of next week's episode reveals that ...

... Merle will be back. And not as The Governor it seems, the character from the comic you are referring to.

I guess merle will be hostile to the group,and probably will try to lure his brother to his side again,but the brother will refuse cuz he likes the group and want to find the litle girl and give her back to the mother

"I hear you're fast on your feet and know how to get in and out."

I guess merle will be hostile to the group,and probably will try to lure his brother to his side again,but the brother will refuse cuz he likes the group and want to find the litle girl and give her back to the mother

Yeah, I am quite sure that it will come to a conflict between Merle and Darryl. It might very well be the conclusion of the first half of the season.

One of the better episodes of the season mostly because they finally used Glenn and Daryl's little expedition was cool and because Lauren Cohan is hot as ****.

Other than that, terrible dialogue, terrible choices continually being made, and most of the actors are shit.

Yep. So far the best actor in it is the boondock saints guy, and he's just average.

Also, anybody know if that black guy and his kid are coming back into the story, or were they just cut? They were in it from the pilot and then vanished, with mr. cop talking to them on the radio for forever with no response. On of the main reasons I'm still watching is because I want to know wtf happened to them.

is obvious they may be back,who knows if various characters dies this season and they join the group

also

dont know about you but I find the shane betrayal to otis one of the best parts of the show so far,it really add tension everytime shane appears cuz you got that feeling he will kill someone or something like that,and even if it was a bit predictable it makes me prone to expect that almost all characters can turn bad anytime

Back