The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt announced

Another misogynist Witcher game? Isn't that par for the course?

Firstly, you might want to look up what misogynist means in the dictionary. Secondly, I don't think you've played the games, as The Witcher has alot of strong and well written female characters.

Last edited:
Alligators live in the swamp. Speaking of swamps

back on topic:

this sound track is amazing.

Last edited:
sorry for the double post but I keep getting anihilated by Imrelith, if anyone of the few vt.neters have have TW3... tell me how to beat him. He keeps teleporting in back of me when you deplete most of his health.

Man, being a rabid and loudmouthed SJW is pretty bad, but you chose to be a gamer-gater. yikes, dude. Find a moderate perspective to avoid looking like a twat.

People who claim TW3 is sexist really don't understand the difference between representations of something bad and actual normalization of something bad.

Sure there are sexist and racist characters in TW3, but we are not meant to identify with them.

By the same logic, WWII documentaries are racist because there are Nazi's in them who say racist things. But of course that is absurd.

Also, TW3 has plenty of strong female characters, and these are characters we are meant to identify with in some ways. I say TW3 is far, far from sexist.

filtering shills is quite a useful feature

People who claim TW3 is sexist really don't understand the difference between representations of something bad and actual normalization of something bad.

Sure there are sexist and racist characters in TW3, but we are not meant to identify with them.

By the same logic, WWII documentaries are racist because there are Nazi's in them who say racist things. But of course that is absurd.

Also, TW3 has plenty of strong female characters, and these are characters we are meant to identify with in some ways. I say TW3 is far, far from sexist.

yup

The Witcher is a very progressive series, it shows imperialism, racism, religion, sexism and the game feels all the more real and gritty. Despite the fact that the series is based on fantasy novels.

It has these themes, but for those that say the games and the developer is misogynistic... well either they are a nitwit or just asking for attention.

Last edited:
Back