Think I have a shot with a teacher?

Dan

Tank
Reaction score
Well I'm not actually a high school student anymore. I'm in 2nd year university But I'm back coaching for my high school rowing team. The teacher advisor for the team is the french teacher. She's recently out of teacher's college, cute face. Maybe mid to late 20s. We make small talk and I get some smiles from her. Next weekends the end of the season and so if I want to see her after that I'd have to work up the nerve to say something. I don't even know for sure that she's single so I'm kind of at a loss on how to approach this.

In my favour, my last girlfriend was 28 and also a teacher. Well actually a counsellor. But she turned out to be a little bit crazy and is still trying to cling on right now.

I love how "smiles" are now the basis for starting a relationship.
/me must remember to tell girlfriend not to smile at guys

There are different kinds of smile.
Smile: you are funny haha
Smile: lol u r Crazzzy
And Smile: Im in, lets DO IT!

Go for it dude X2
Scenario 1 you get the girl
Scenario 2 you don't
Nothing to lose man

well it would be best to find out if she had a b/f for, ask the students :p

nah in all seriousness go for it, try and have a chat with her about ''what you did for the weekend'' blabla, then you might find out whether she's single or not if she says ''i was at my b/fs for the weekend'' etc or sumit.

Rizzo89 said:
There are different kinds of smile.
Smile: you are funny haha
Smile: lol u r Crazzzy
And Smile: Im in, lets DO IT!
I'll tell you right now that guys are terrible smile interpreters. I know many females frustrated with our gender for misinterpreting innocent smiles as meaning "LIEK ZOMG BANG ME PLEASE!"

Don't be such a grouch, MiccyNarc. :p Like John-O said, there's two outcomes: he gets the girl, or he doesn't, in which case he's back to square one and has lost nothing. Gogogo!

Sure go for it but I wouldn't think it'd work out too well. Teacher-student relations are... awkward.

She's a teacher, not my teacher. I graduated from there two years ago.

If she was your ex-teacher i'd say: FUK YEZZZZZ
If she's just some random teacher i say: up to you.

TheSomeone said:
If she was your ex-teacher i'd say: FUK YEZZZZZ
If she's just some random teacher i say: up to you.
:naughty:

Qonfused said:
Sure go for it but I wouldn't think it'd work out too well. Teacher-student relations are... awkward.

Learn to read.

Go for it, nothing to lose, Right?
WRONG, what if she has a man you may lose some teeth.

Ikerous said:

TheSomeone said:

Ikerous said:

Do you want another ban? -_-

wow, i was pretty disturbed when i saw the title of this thing. when i saw it i was thinking, "wow, this guy MUST be pretty desparate to try to get it on with a teacher. he reminds me of the student that's having an affair with his teacher or something. wait a sec... oh no. i hope she's not over 40. then he might start having to spend all of his life savings on... "the pill". oh well, not my problem. hmm... i'm hungry. i guess i'll get something to eat after i'm done telling everyone what i think. yeah that's a good plan."

MiccyNarc said:
I love how "smiles" are now the basis for starting a relationship.
Ah, for the old days when to flirt meant to have the help go and propose, using a written contract.

I have a warning for you. A dire and meaningful warning that I have wrung out from the depths of my soul to bring to you. It all began late one sexy afternoon out in the countryside. No, in the cityside during the summer. You see, I had been suffering from an iodine deficiency at the time and my thyroid gland had swollen to epic proportions, a phrase which I hope I shall never have to use again. In order to quell the monster, I had begun a salty diet full of nutrients and vitamins at the local health club restaurant. I was enticed by the various commission dependent salesmen employed there and started to work out in the local gym. I was getting fit and healthy, women noticed me more when I was out on the street. I had new clothes which I bought at Abercrombie & Fitch though the employees there did not take to my presense there. Lousy good-for-nothing retail brats. I was finally regaining my confidence. My thyroid gland began to shrink but my tenure at the club was not to last. My goiter had started to affect the people whom exercised around me, choosing to stay meters away as I painfully bench-pressed tens of pounds. It was like I had a disease, but alas, no! Only an iodine deficiency! I was still a lonely, lonely man.

Late one cold winter night months later in the gym, while I was doing a few squats and dead-lifts here and there, the manager came to tell me to leave. It was closing time and there were not just going to let anyone stay there what with the unguarded safe just sitting out there in the open. However, I wasn't just anyone, but a man who bribed the manager to let me stay a little bit longer as I had been doing for months to the dismay and complaints of the hot, busty women there. But enough with that, I was deadlifting four hundred pounds when another soul came to view. It was Charlette, the new yoga teacher at the gym though everyone knew she was banging the manager. She was probably there stealing some money from the safe. Not that hard, in fact, the money which I bribed the manager with had been stolen from it.

"So, what happened to your goiter?" said Charlette, breaking the awkward silence. She flipped the light switch. "Why the hell are you working out in the dark?"

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked up from the ground, "Why are you stealing money from the manager?"

"That ain't none of ya beeswax." She smacked her lips chewing some bubble gum in typical golddigger fashion.

"In two ways more than one, YOU ARE SCREWING THE MANAGER." She had gone far enough, it was time for this bitch to feel some pain for the crimes she had committed. I prepared to swing the four hundred pound weight.

"Je m'appelle Charlette. I do not understand a single word of English you are saying."

This cryptic message meant something. But what? Charlette is French for little Charles or something. Wait a minute, Charles? As in Prince Charles of England?! Who was married to.. There, I froze. I had uncovered her secret. She was Princess Diana! But, that can't be. She died nearly a decade ago in a car crash, probably even assassinated.

"You're Princess Diana!" I shrieked out in cold blood. "You're supposed to be dead!"

The look on her face confirmed my suspicions. She must have gone under drastic plastic surgery to look like that. How horrifying and hideous a creature.

"You will not tell anyone. Ever!"

"Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. As long as you do as I say, if you get what I mean." I would have my way with her and this would all be over I had hoped.

"Never!" She charged at me, pulling a pistol out from her fake Prada purse. I had to act now or her feminist rebellion would get in the way of my life. I swung the weight at her with all my might, knocking down equipment, balls, sacks, and finally, her. She flew back, the heavy weight pushing her into her pile of yoga blankets. She stood back up with the utmost of vigor, her ancient Yogian secrets infusing her with the power and strength of a bear.

It was that moment where I knew I had to run. And run I did, as far away as I could, running faster and faster, pushing the limits that my body could handle. I heard her feminist ursine roar behind me and I knew I had to keep going. After what seemed like seconds of running, her screams had faded away and I knew I was safe. I could not bring myself to go back to the gym or tell anyone of the secret I knew lest I be faced with the punishment of an entire spiritual practice.

Take heed of my warnings. These women, you can not tell what dark powers and secrets they may hold. And especially be careful with the teachers. They are unpredictable and know more about how we act than anyone else.

not to be a stick in the mud but ..if you get romantically involved her job could be at risk. Most educational institutions have strict policies around fratenizing with students and even if not it's not prohibited it's generally frowned upon as unprofessional.

oh and if I were you I wouldnt ask her out without being 100% she was interested ..at best you could be humiliated, at worst you could get in trouble with the school

CptStern said:
not to be a stick in the mud but ..if you get romantically involved her job could be at risk. Most educational institutions have strict policies around fratenizing with students and even if not it's not prohibited it's generally frowned upon as unprofessional.
But he isn't her student. So it's completely irrelevant that he happens to be a student. You are basically saying teachers aren't allowed to have boyfriends.

not with students that attend the school she works at

oh ok, I missed the part were he said she worked at the high school he was coaching at

nvm :E

Ask her out to coffee sometime. Doesn't mean anything relationship wise...just as friends. If she says yes thats a step forward to guaranteeing she is interested in you.

After that you gotta pay attention to body signals and if shes taken. That might be a problem.

Oh...and don't forget confidence is 90% of the battle.

Ask her out in French and then she'll deny you because she thinks she is a superior Frenchie and then you can say, "That's alright, you guys are pussies anyway, and always run away and surreneder first"

madog said:
Ask her out in French and then she'll deny you because she thinks she is a superior Frenchie and then you can say, "That's alright, you guys are pussies anyway, and always run away and surreneder first"
lololololol

Glirk Dient said:
Ask her out to coffee sometime. Doesn't mean anything relationship wise...just as friends. If she says yes thats a step forward to guaranteeing she is interested in you.

After that you gotta pay attention to body signals and if shes taken. That might be a problem.

Oh...and don't forget confidence is 90% of the battle.

I'd mostly agree with this. Only thing I'd change is don't use the "F" word when you ask her out, imply it's casual. But usually saying just as friends is the first nail in the coffin.

Go for it. Nothing to lose, everything to gain.

madog said:
roffles!

that was a great read too Shens.

I'm surprised nobody has asked for pics yet :p

Go for it man!

Back