This community ....

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
rollingtumbleweed.gif

even today's announcement of HL3's imminent release wont revive it

When we're not being inactive, we're commenting on how inactive we are. Thanks, Obama.

Can we see a chart of user activity on the forums over time? Not news posts or that sort of thing, but forum activity by the number of users logged in on a monthly basis, for example?

On a related note, anyone up for whatever Halloween specials are coming out for TF2 this year? I'm almost "done" playing Borderlands 2, and am looking forward to some real team play.

this community is so dead that I forgot that I had posted this thread days ago. also, you're all bots

yes but no; this community really is dead.

it's time to do the humane thing

L6mp7ke.gif

Stern, I've told you not to hit your mother like that. You should have more respect for women.

you shouldn't have come here!
YOU SHALL NOT SPLASH!!

tumblr_inline_mkzy4oNzEm1qz4rgp.jpg

Can't believe there are so many 2003'ers left!

I'm pretty sure when I die I'm going to suddenly wake up in 2003 as a 14 year old posting to Halflife2.net.

I just wish the people who are "left" would actually keep posting on a regular basis.

>check HL2.net for first time in months
>see new thread about the forum being dead
>posted 3 months ago

Jesus Christ, half of all the posts on the Lounge are ****ing depressing. What happened to my halflife2.net :(

It died shortly before it was rebranded into a site that was about everything besides the only original idea Valve came up with.

Or when Valve rebranded from making better gameplay to finding the best business tie-ins to gameplay.

I typed 'halflife2.net' into my browser for the first time in years and was pretty happy to see that the site was still going. But then I read this thread and now I'm sad.

I stopped by after I heard the news.
I just realized if you count my original account I've been a member 9 years damn, son....

I stopped by after I heard the news.
I just realized if you count my original account I've been a member 9 years damn, son....

What news would that be?

Haven't been here in ages, nice to see some names that I can recognize!

Back