this is just sick

I wouldn't lose your head over this.

We already did the headjokes thread, let's treat this one seriously.

That shit's ****ed up.

That guy could sure use a hand!

HAHAHAHAHA

I was right, this thread does not deliver Internet Justice.

Holy shit.

Thats pretty sick. Thing is I've been on greyhound buses before too, and they hardly ever check your bags. You could conceal and take just about anything on those things if you wanted too.

heads will roll for this!

Looks like he lost his head.

I'll be sure not to sleep in public buses from now on..

Only in America.

naw if it was america the passengers would all be dead from multiple gun shot wounds ..canadians prefer stabbing and cutting off our victems heads ..I'm decorating my garden with the heads I've been collecting

Jesus Christ that's ****ing scary.

Even though it happened in Canada. Obviously America is exporting violence. Seriously, you think Canadians would have done this without American influence? Don't be a SHEEP. THINK. Then bow down and worship me.

naw if it was america the passengers would all be dead from multiple gun shot wounds ..canadians prefer stabbing and cutting off our victems heads ..I'm decorating my garden with the heads I've been collecting

What you describe is barbarism!

alehm said:
Even though it happened in Canada. Obviously America is exporting violence. Seriously, you think Canadians would have done this without American influence? Don't be a SHEEP. THINK. Then bow down and worship me.

Right... Because sadistic violence occurred only with Modern America.

I mean that Vlad the Impaler guy and all the crazy ****s before him... space time ripple of influence from future America.

Yeah I was half awake like I usually am at 5 in the morning. Saw this on the news with Manny Ramirez and my mom and I just had a "holy shit" moment. We just looked at each other like: D: Even more scary is the guy that was in the seat in front talking about the experience. There was kids on the bus and the guy said it was a "bloodcurdling scream with the sound of a crying baby". :x The guy did it with no provocation and even cut off the guys head and went to the front of the bus with it. I mean that is like The Exorcist or something.

I think it's because Winnipeg Is A Frozen Shithole

But seriously... ****in hell!

That shithead should get the death penalty for that. Go through a very long, slow, painful, drawn-out death just like his poor victim did. It's totally sick!!! :x

..canadians prefer stabbing and cutting off our victems heads

Or raping, f*cking Canadian rapists...

I want to take my pocket knife for protection, but after this I am sure it's going to be a no, no.

naw if it was america the passengers would all be dead from multiple gun shot wounds

This only happens when the person plays to much alcohol and drinks to many video games, this causes violence.

I'm sure they will after this shit.
I hate stupid criminals. Now there'll probably be an anal cavity search before boarding greyhounds.

Prepare to have some privacy rights violated just like they already are at airports.

Meh, greyhound has always been a shitty public transportation service anyways. Full of sweaty unclean people who don't bathe regularly, thugs, whitetrash, etc. The seats smell like ass from a mile away and there's no AC. Plus baggage handling is poor, other passengers are unfriendly. The driver and staff are unfriendly. Geeze sounds alot like the airline service nowadays too. Only without the obnoxious security measures. (yet...THANK YOU STUPID ASS WANNABE KILL BILL/TEXAS CHAINSAW PRICK!)

If I have to travel, me thinks it's time for a ROAD TRIP!

Was the victim dead before he was decapitated or did he die while being decapitated?
D:

Back