This should be the final helplife2.net thread from me, but...

FrostedxB

Tank
Reaction score
Well I've decided, that with my enlistment being postponed for up to another year, I wouldn't mind seeing someone new.

A few weeks ago, I signed up at a gym, where 2 girls where being pretty flirty. One of them was actually really cute, but I didn't say anything since I wasn't single. But now I am and she still works there so I decided to go and talk to her today. Except she wasn't at work.....

I don't want to seem stalker-ish, but is it creepy if I went back again to see if she was there?

Also, say she is and we hit it off. Would it be a better idea just to get her phone number or should I just go all out and ask her to dinner (just to talk and get to know each other better)?

Could she not have been working that day?? best thing to do is find another female associate and ask where she was. you could even leave your number, that way 2 girls have your number and increase you chances of romances.

Go for the dinner option. (Or coffee, if you think that sounds more harmless.)

Could she not have been working that day?? best thing to do is find another female associate and ask where she was. you could even leave your number, that way 2 girls have your number and increase you chances of romances.

Yea, she obviously wasn't working, not to worried there. Also, I thought of maybe leaving my number, but being how we talked maybe twice and don't actually even know each others names, that seemed like it would be weird.

yeah she may have dyed her hair or she turned out to be a man instead, just be careful of buldges and man sweat. in that case tread lightly

If I were you, I'd go with the coffee option because it's friendly and engaging without making you seem too desperate to start a relationship. Phone number and/or dinner both imply a commitment and you don't know what she's looking for yet. Better to test the waters by getting to know her first.

Devour her soul!

Sorry, I thought we were one-upping each other.

Ask her to be your personal trainer, and then flex in front of her during all your sessions.
Or the coffee thing...

Break into a conversation about how skillful you are at sexual pleasuring.

"If only you had a weight machine that would be suited for pelvic thrusting, I could show my true strength and fitness."

My advice is to convince yourself that she already has a boyfriend who is much better than you, and just quit while you're ahead. It works for me!

Ask her bloodtype. Girls never expect it; they love that, it gets them so wet.

Ask her if she wants to take the poney-snake up to Tuna Town.

Works every time.

Break into a conversation about how skillful you are at sexual pleasuring.

"If only you had a weight machine that would be suited for pelvic thrusting, I could show my true strength and fitness."
But when, what if such a machine exists, and she calls his bluff?

Punch them all in the face then proceed to have your way.

So you signed up for a gym, and you're afraid of going there more than twice because they might think you're a stalker?

Mmk.

Step forward and stick it to the man.

So you signed up for a gym, and you're afraid of going there more than twice because they might think you're a stalker?

Mmk.

I'm not really supposed to be going to the gym for a few months, so if I go there to really look for said girl and only work out for 15-30 minutes, it might seem a bit weird.

One more vote for coffee, but remember from the hakojo thread that just because she goes with you doesn't necessarily mean she wants to have your babies.

In other words, if she goes with you a couple of times and then starts ignoring you, don't be a creep man!

Good luck :p

Well I've decided, that with my enlistment being postponed for up to another year, I wouldn't mind seeing someone new.

A few weeks ago, I signed up at a gym, where 2 girls where being pretty flirty. One of them was actually really cute, but I didn't say anything since I wasn't single. But now I am and she still works there so I decided to go and talk to her today. Except she wasn't at work.....

I don't want to seem stalker-ish, but is it creepy if I went back again to see if she was there?

Also, say she is and we hit it off. Would it be a better idea just to get her phone number or should I just go all out and ask her to dinner (just to talk and get to know each other better)?

In the military all you're going to see are guys. Don't enlist.

By the time that year's postponing is up he'd have a completely different view about it, anyway.

At least I usually have different views of stuff if I ponder about it for a year straight.

I'm not really supposed to be going to the gym for a few months, so if I go there to really look for said girl and only work out for 15-30 minutes, it might seem a bit weird.

Seems like if you're going into the military you'd hit up the gym at the very least for some good cardio. There are people that go to the gym for half an hour. I'd figure if you'd go and hit the treadmill and do your basic military workouts (pushups, pullups, abs) you'd be able to hit at least 45 minutes and probably put yourself in a good position for basic training. Plus gym chicks like seeing that more than they like seeing Grunty McYell-Loud bench 300 pounds one time and then BS with his brosefs while downing his roid concoction.

Gotta love gym chicks though.

Gym chicks gets paid to be flirty with guys at the gym you know. Or you know, "nice".

We all know what that means. ****ing whores.

I became involved with two incredible broads (over the years) that I met at a gym. One was a patron, like myself, the other was a lifeguard. The gym is like a breeding ground for hot women. They come out of the woodwork.

I became involved with two incredible broads (over the years) that I met at a gym. One was a patron, like myself, the other was a lifeguard. The gym is like a breeding ground for hot women. They come out of the woodwork.

I concur, my ex girlfriend took me to the gym to work out with her. Twas fun and definitely an eye opener. Theres nothing like coming back to her apartment all hot n sweaty :)

Why can't you go to the gym? That makes no sense.

If you go look for her, ask around for her, leave her notes, ask her for coffee without first getting to know her at the gym you will seem like a total weirdo (because that kind of shit is weird). You need to simply talk to her for a while when she is there and take it from there. Feel out the situation.

If you feel she's into you don't ask her out for dinner, ask her for her number and say "we should hang out some time" oir something like that.

I swear, the questions people ask and the advice people give around here, shit is crazy.

Hey guys, should I wear brown socks or gray? I just can't decide, pls hellp.

To answer the question of why I am not supposed to be going to the gym -

I'm going in for surgery on Thursday and was told that I shouldn't be lifting anything heavy or doing strenuous activities.

Also, No Limit, I sort of had a feeling that just asking her for coffee would be weird. I'm really just going to flirt around with her, and if we really hit it off then I'd ask. If not, well tough, doesn't mean I couldn't go in an flirt around some more until something does spark.

Just got back from the gym. Girl who works at the gym wasn't there, but I ended up flirting with a really hot soccer player. Hopefully she'll be there tomorrow, as I will probably ask her to grab some coffee or some lunch (from like Subway, nothing fancy) and see where it goes from there.

Whichever girl you choose, just show her your xB. I'm just gonna leave it there.

going there to ask her out might be stalkerish however going to the gym to work out and then running in to her and asking her out is ok

"hey, long time no see, yadda yadda, you want to grab a coffee/drink after work?"

dont ask her out for dinner; it may reinforce the idea that you're stalking her

also dont confuse "hi I'm a friendly sales representative and I'm not actually attracted to you, I'm just doing my jerb"

as I will probably ask her to grab some coffee or some lunch (from like Subway, nothing fancy)

hahah dotn take her to ****ing subway, be an adult and take her to lunch at a real restuarant; doesnt have to be 5 star dining, just not fast food

going there to ask her out might be stalkerish however going to the gym to work out and then running in to her and asking her out is ok

"hey, long time no see, yadda yadda, you want to grab a coffee/drink after work?"

dont ask her out for dinner; it may reinforce the idea that you're stalking her

also dont confuse "hi I'm a friendly sales representative and I'm not actually attracted to you, I'm just doing my jerb"

hahah dotn take her to ****ing subway, be an adult and take her to lunch at a real restuarant; doesnt have to be 5 star dining, just not fast food

Well no, I'd be going to work out one last time mainly, I'm just really hoping that she is there again is all.

as per coffee shops go near me, there is only Dunkin Donuts. So I figured out a small family-owned restaurant would probably be my safest bet.

I still don't think you just ask some random person you talked to twice for a few minutes out for a drink or bite, it's a weirdo thing to do. You really can't just keep going to the gym? The doctors told you absolutely no exercise? Does your gym have a pool?

No pool and absolutely no excersise until they have given me an ok to go lift heavy things/run.

Though I wouldn't go for a week after, I could probably go and just do pushups/situps. But isn't it kinda weird then?

dunkin donuts? do you live in a one dunkin donuts store town? surely there's some avant guard place that sells chi mocha latte with a squeeze of essence of 20 vestal virgins? if not time to move to a city

Just buy a shake weight and take it to the gym with you. Things shall change.

Back