Transformers 2: the Revenge Rotten Tomato score: 20%

Even Bad Boys 2?

yes ...

The film received mostly negative reviews, and was the subject of some vicious criticism......

(Bad Boys 2) holds a 23% approval rating on Rotten Tomatoes

On an episode of At the Movies with Ebert & Roeper, film critic Richard Roeper named it 1st place on his list of the worst films of 2003, he placed notorious bomb Gigli at number 3.

worse than Gigli ...worse

I almost want to see this movie after hearing how terrible it is.

Transformers 2, Gigli or Battlefield Earth?
'Couz you know... Gigli sucks ass.

man u guys...

you actually care about this movie having a plot or good characters and shit like that. All I care for in a Bay Film is the special fx seriously.. I'm really the kind who drools over gorgeous graphics.

man u guys...

you actually care about this movie having a plot or good characters and shit like that. All I care for in a Bay Film is the special fx seriously.. I'm really the kind who drools over gorgeous graphics.

captain-caveman1.jpg

If he were talking about any movie I would agree, but with the emphasis on 'this', I must concur.

man u guys...

I know right. I mean, look at Star Wars, the whole original trilogy is a pile of shit compared to the amazing shiny new prequels

man u guys...

I'm quoting u because everyone else did like a prick.

Whatever U said ,DreamWork has earned a lot ...they probably has already laughed their ass off ....

Back