Up To 60 Human Heads Discovered At Airport

This story who be better if instead of heads there were hundreds of severed penises.

Guess the investigators should get a head start on finding out who did this.

Just another sign that the world is heading in the wrong direction. I've head just about enough of stories like these.

"Up to 60 human heads discovered at airport"

*scrolls down*

I LOL'd

Imagine being in charge of that investigation. I wouldn't want that weight on my shoulders.

Average pun quality in this thread (relative to HL2net standards): 3/10. Maybe I should head to another forum.

Ok, it's not neck-and-neck with the best, but it's a cut above the average.

Looks like I won't be heading out to that airport any time soon.

That's no way to get ahead in life.

AustinPowers.jpg

I guess those people weren't as headstrong as the rest.

if the one who found it was a woman,sure she give the officials a lot of head...

*ba dum dum dish!*

lol, I actually didn't intend that 'thread/head' pun. Not even sure if it counts, though maybe you were just quoting everyone for fun.

This isn't as creepy as I thought.

I thought it was going to be something like... 60 heads stuffed in a janitor's closet or access hatch or something.

The puns in this thread are atrocious.

This isn't as creepy as I thought.

I thought it was going to be something like... 60 heads stuffed in a janitor's closet or access hatch or something.

The puns in this thread are atrocious.

You kidding? It's ****ing terrifying, it means there is a black market in human heads!!

Weirdly enough, I'm in the middle of reading (well, listening) to a book called Blood Oath and part of it involves the butchering and shipment of body parts.

Average pun quality in this thread (relative to HL2net standards): 3/10. Maybe I should head to another forum.
^This.

Face it guys, I've had it up to here with your brainless puns.
hadituptohere.jpg

You kidding? It's ****ing terrifying, it means there is a black market in human heads!!

You're telling me you didn't already know that? It's the ****ing black market dude... I could buy your mom at one.

Here, here fellows. Excellent officials ensure our safety. All is well. Definitely will not be something to worry about anymore. Sure we may be shocked. Wherever we choose to travel. Islands, continents, Australias. Laughable this is not. Laughable it sure is. Revenge will be for the victims of these atrocities. Overall, not something to concern ourselves over. Lakers gonna win. Lol.

Fine, if Sulkdodds doesn't feel like posting here, then I'll make his joke for him.

Heads will roll.

Back