Valve Xmas Stock

Sloth

Tank
Reaction score
Sadly after the fall of the Combine, Santa won't deliver the presents - Vortigaunts will...[br]

[br]Valve has updated their Store with some new items for the Christmas season, the plush toy any hive minded Half Life enthusiast will love. Also featured is a Headcrab hat and the Headcrab plush toy. Raising the Bar, the guide to the Development of all things Half Life 2, has also lowered its prices. A perfect Xmas present.

Wooo!! I've been waiting for more plush headcrabs! And look at all the new stuff! A headcrab hat too!! Wow.

Yer, if they had any stores down here. I would be buying one very quickly!
Damm postage!

It's worth buying that headcrab hat for any fancy dress party, it's truly wonderful.

I should buy that new Strider vs. DOG poster to go with my current one.

I hope they keep the theme for episode 3's poster, so I can have a full collection on my wall there!

When will they have a Alyx plush or a Breeneh plush?
Me wants that, but I like that Vort plush, it protect you with it's vortescence powers.

When will they have a Alyx plush or a Breeneh plush?
Me wants that, but I like that Vort plush, it protect you with it's vortescence powers.

I'm sure they think the Alyx plush would be...overused....

Would be nice if the link worked too ;)

But I'd get this if I had the money..definately worth it IMHO.

Mini-Headcrab FTW :D

I already have Raising The Bar, and I highly suggest people get it... Really cool to read some insight into development of everything.

+10 points to anyone who buys and posts a photo of them wearing the headcrab hat.

I WANT!
I'd really like the hl2dm mouse pad too.....how big are the valve mousepads?

Mini-Headcrab FTW :D

I already have Raising The Bar, and I highly suggest people get it... Really cool to read some insight into development of everything.

I am getting it for christmas! :D
It should be very enjoyable, especially the free periods I have in school.

The link on the front page is broken, by the way; It just takes me to "http:///".

arg !! i want the headcrab hat !! i want it now !! give me the hat, valve, give me that hat now !1

-dodo

Awesome, gonna pick up Raising the Bar, finally! :D

Sorry, people - link works for me...

I would get something, maybe the plush Headcrab - but I don't have the money to pay for the postage from USA to Aust.

Sorry, people - link works for me...

I would get something, maybe the plush Headcrab - but I don't have the money to pay for the postage from USA to Aust.

The link works fine in the thread, but not from the front page.. (for me at least)

I can't help but notice that Christmas has been replaced with xmas. Political correctness at its finest.

About $25 extra. I think. It's why I won't be getting anything.

I'm so tempted to get a Vortigaunt and a Combine shirt.

and i thought the headcrabs looks poorly made , i was wrong the vorts look even worse (sorry but thats my opinion , they look nothing like that)

I have orded the two dev DVD's plues the plush head crab for my brothers xmas present :)

and i thought the headcrabs looks poorly made , i was wrong the vorts look even worse (sorry but thats my opinion , they look nothing like that)

It's a plush, not a perfectly crafted replica.

The vortigaunt looks perfect to me. And damn cute, I might add. I think I'm actually gonna get one.

And I cannot go without one of those headcrab hats.

Prepare for the onslaught of HL2 nerds in white shirts, blue trousers and headcrab hats. Though that isn't to say I'm not buying one...

Wow, all of that stuff is way too over priced.
$30 for a vorti plush?
$10 for a ****ing poster?

:|

Ordered 4 vorts, 1 for me, 3 for friends/ebay (depending on how charitable I'm feeling).

Arf, what timing! Look what should arrive at the door, not half an hour minutes after I posted that!

vort002.jpg

vort003.jpg

vort005.jpg

vort006.jpg

vort.jpg

Back