Video Dump I (POST YOUR RANDOM/GOOD/FUNNY VIDEOS HERE)

i think I've raced this track in Dirt sometime long ago. its right near the end of the game too, the race was like 12 mins long or something. also today i was racing home and slide on some black ice and managed to get my car to a stop right before the intersection, and my heart never skipped a beat. this is happening more and more often when I'm in life and death situations and i don't feel any tension. anyone else feel this way too in near death collisions or fast situations??

i think I've raced this track in Dirt sometime long ago. its right near the end of the game too, the race was like 12 mins long or something. also today i was racing home and slide on some black ice and managed to get my car to a stop right before the intersection, and my heart never skipped a beat. this is happening more and more often when I'm in life and death situations and i don't feel any tension. anyone else feel this way too in near death collisions or fast situations??

I guess I experience something similar, though not exactly in near-death situations, but rather when avoiding collision while driving in the city. Whether it's the necessity to suddenly brake (which often ends with a slide - my brakes probably barely pass the test each year) or swerve, I'm like "oh shit", perform evasive maneuvers and quickly brush it off and keep my cool.

lol, the picture of the lady on the cow was stupendous!

Whoops.

Demolition FAIL.

And LOL at flying shark plane.

Haha, wasn't aware of that. Oh well, their videos and music still outweigh the crazy (with a different kind of crazy).

When they were sitting on that it wasn't that bad (not saying that I would do it!). But when the dude stood up at the end of the girder I felt uncomfortable :|

Funny thing, something like this affects me more than seeing people actually get killed on video.

Back