VOTE: Photo Edit Contest # 'question mark'

Vote for the winner

• Total voters

Krynn72

The Freeman
Reaction score
Seems like the entries have stopped coming in. To everyone who didnt make an entry, you suck. To everyone who did, you rock.

Original:

1245001482253.jpg

Au-Heppa:

nerdy_mc_donald.jpg

DEATHMASTER:

57858841.jpg

G(ordon)-man:

30u4lco.png

tesher06:

ronaldq.jpg

Operational:

mcinfected.jpg

Pulse:

lolsk.jpg

Raziaar:

ronaldmcpenny.png

Krynn72:

Untitled-1-38.jpg

Warped:

1234.jpg

I made one but didn't upload it because it wasn't funny. And because it was like 5 megabytes.

It was just a pure white Ronald on a transparent background, rotating slowly 360 degrees.

Krynn's is the best, and also we should make a mod with Ronald and Portal

Pulse for being incredibly offensive. Honorable mention to Operational.

Krynn's.... jesus... it took me like 5 mins to see it, but it was clever as hell. I thought maybe you screwed up accidentally and posted the wrong pick.

props to those who only have MS Paint (Warped)

I always laugh at Pulse's. That kid on the left is D: And for some reason, one of them is completely nude. And then you see Ronald. :-D ROFL

My vote goes to Operational.

Pulse's was better but a bit too cruel D:

I always laugh at Pulse's. That kid on the left is D: And for some reason, one of them is completely nude. And then you see Ronald. :-D ROFL

...you've never seen that picture before?

Also, Operational.

Dohoho look at the controversy I've gone and caused.

Wow man, who hasn't? Have you never studied American history? Or at least WW2?

It was Vietnam, those children were hit by napalm bombs and took their clothes off because their skin was burning.(at least thats what I learnt at school a few months ago)

I'm going to have to side with the majority here and go for Operational.

It fits in perfectly. May not the color and atmosphere(that's what makes it funny), but the motion matches well.

It was Vietnam, those children were hit by napalm bombs and took their clothes off because their skin was burning.(at least thats what I learnt at school a few months ago)

Yeah i couldn't remember if it was Vietnam or WW2. It's been a while =P

Burn victims, Viets,...anyone human?

It's so hugely decontextualised, and it's hardly the first reference to someone suffering on this forum. The fact that it happened before most of us were born is significant. Nobody is going to be offended by that avatar, and I'd go as far as saying nobody has the "right" to be offended by it, unless one of those kids shows up and starts posting.

It's so hugely decontextualised, and it's hardly the first reference to someone suffering on this forum. The fact that it happened before most of us were born is significant. Nobody is going to be offended by that avatar, and I'd go as far as saying nobody has the "right" to be offended by it, unless one of those kids shows up and starts posting.

I don't have the right to be offended by genocide?

Operational, by the way.

I don't have the right to be offended by genocide?

Operational, by the way.

Perhaps I wasn't clear. I'm not talking about genocide. I'm talking about the avatar. Someone getting offended (I don't like using that word. It always sounds so trite) by it would be a bit daft.

Damn, 40 votes? Is that like, a record of some sort for the photo edit threads?

Anyways, Operational, you win. Now you must pick the next image and start the next thread.

Operational, with Pulse as a close second for me (I know, I'm going to Hell for that).

Damn, 40 votes? Is that like, a record of some sort for the photo edit threads?

Anyways, Operational, you win. Now you must pick the next image and start the next thread.
That was a close one.

Winning makes me regret all those times I came across an image I thought would be great for a photo edit contest and didn't save it somewhere.

Back