Warframe=Fun

Warped Dan

Vortigaunt
Reaction score
Just started playing this free to play action game online through steam and I love it.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/230410/#
https://forums.warframe.com/

Take Infinity Blade, Vanquish, Phantasy Star, and some aspects of Mass Effect and throw in some heavy motion blur and you have Warframe. Needless to say it was very easy to get into and seems to have a lot of upgrades and depth. Give it a whirl people its ****ing free!

Going to need some gameplay footage. Not that I expect anything good, but I'm sick of game media that tells me absolutely nothing about what the game is like.

It's a good bit of fun, definitely better than Brink, which isn't saying much. I still wish the best for Digital Extremes.

Going to need some gameplay footage. Not that I expect anything good, but I'm sick of game media that tells me absolutely nothing about what the game is like.
I was glad that there wasn't any gameplay footage, it meant that I had no idea what the game would be like before I played it.

I was pleasantly surprised.

The characters look stupid. That's all I learned from the trailer. For some reason, I doubt I will be pleasantly surprised if I buy it.

The characters look stupid. That's all I learned from the trailer. For some reason, I doubt I will be pleasantly surprised if I buy it.

Well considering it's F2P, then yeah I'd be pretty pissed if someone convinced me to buy a copy, too. :p

Christ almighty these new smilies are awful.

You don't have to buy shit. It's f2p.

God damnit BHC. Beat me to the punch.

My point still stands.

And in fact, that's probably worse. I don't think I've ever played a F2P game I truly enjoyed. Even with my low expectations, I'd probably still be let down.

My point still stands.

And in fact, that's probably worse. I don't think I've ever played a F2P game I truly enjoyed. Even with my low expectations, I'd probably still be let down.

I know that feel, bro. I remember when I found out that the new MechWarrior game was going to be F2P without a single player campaign; I lost all interest. It was like someone had sent my favorite horse to the glue factory or something.

Back