Weird problem with counterstrike source multiplayer list is wrong font

tornados2111

Reaction score
I have this weird problem with css that when I look at the list of people on the server everything is in wrong font, all of the letters look much wider. It sounds a bit silly but everytime I look at it, it annoys me so much that makes it umplayable, its just really annoying. i have tried uninstalling from steam and installing again but nothing helps. I dont know if anyone is able to anser such a specific question but any help will be apreciated, thanks.

Do you have a screenshot?
Are you using any custom scoreboard/UI stuff?

Do you have a screenshot?
Are you using any custom scoreboard/UI stuff?
Here is a screenshot: http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/595809294208481121/E7D89C3C51F2540135D8FD1E6C0A28D1E970BA70/
Also I forgot to mension is that the chat is in small font and considering that it is 1680x1050 monitor its pretty hard to read it.
NO, I don't have anything custom, everything as default, do u think that downloading 1 will fix the problem? im prepared to do that to fix the problem

It could be that it's meant to be that way (I think that the HUD may have been updated what with the beta, but I'm not sure). A custom HUD could probably change it to how you want it, but I'm not sure where you'd go looking for a custom HUD.

It could be that it's meant to be that way (I think that the HUD may have been updated what with the beta, but I'm not sure). A custom HUD could probably change it to how you want it, but I'm not sure where you'd go looking for a custom HUD.
The last thing im gona say which may help is that ive noticed wen viewing games through steam and it askes for the date u were born, wen i press to select the date it is all in bold and hard to read, which shows that it could be a problem with steam. Instead of reinstalling i tried uninstalling and downloading a fresh new steam.msi. The same problem persists. Maybe I can redownload the windows fonts? Apreciate ur help

i have also tried reinstalling windows 7 completely! but nothing helps, I'm sure that its not supposed to be that way

Back