Well shit, I found out I have asthma...

When I was searching for sister threads for jverne earlier I stumbled into a Lemonking thread. It was great.

another asthma sufferer here. My entire childhood was filled with sports and and rarely went anywhere without running. Anyway, one day i had a really bad asthma attack and since then I have had post nasal drip which triggers my asthma. Basically, if i sprint down the street i'll most likely have to lay on the floor and use my nebulizer.

I'm still trying to figure it out and see what meds I can take so I can get my normal life back. Not being actively involved in sports has really put a damper on my spirits...i suppose thats one of the reasons why i'm on anti-depressants.

Well, Saturos, I have a Jody Call for you.

Momma and Poppa were layin in bed!
Momma rolled over, this is what she said
A-gimme some!
A-gimme some!
PT!
PT!
Good for you!
And good for me!
Up in the mornin till the risin sun!
Gonna run all day till the runnin's done!

Also, sucks about your asthma. But, like you said, at least you got in shape. :)

When I was searching for sister threads for jverne earlier I stumbled into a Lemonking thread. It was great.

Oh god i beg you please post the link! Or perhaps PM me?

Lemonking was the bloke that was dead right?

Asthma is a funny thing. You could be asthmatic as a child and in adulthood show no symptoms of all. It also can come as an adult without warning.

Unlucky man, that really sucks. Hope you get your old job back :cheers:

Here we go again. /facepalm

This shit's getting really old.

ditto

BTW, I had to shower with a gay guy during bootcamp and I voted for Obama.

Are you... what do those things have to do with each other?

I'm a little disappointed you're not going to put your life at risk, Saturos. I was rooting for Darwin.

Back