We're back!

Ennui

The Freeman
Reaction score
Well, that was some unexpected downtime.

Looks like I caught the forum right as it came back up, there's only been one post in the past 12 hours :O

So what'd you do while HL2.net was down?

I cut myself a lot.

Don't worry, I'm bandaging up now. I feel a bit dizzy though.

I was sleeping :O

Watched everyone whine about hl2.net was down; pretended that I was doing something about it; laughed a lot.

So that's what happens when Munro sleeps! :eek:

I was asleep for most of it. Was sat around not really bothering for a few hours. Didn't have much to do, but kept on meaning to go back to bed.

Twelve hour downtime and there's been one post in the past ten minutes.

Spam the chat about WTF is it down and that id draw spiders if the forums was fixed.

Otherwise i just pointlessly starred at the screen thinking about what a ****ing low my life has come to. You nearly made me commit suicide.

werebackadinosaursstoryav9.jpg

I didn't do much of anything. Hung out on internets. Went shopping. Did a toy run and didn't find what I was looking for, but I might've scored a job interview.

I wished for a dinosaur a couple of times, haven't had all my dreams come true... yet.

Dude, I love that movie. I remember watching it as a kid, but I could not find out what it was called until I stumbled across it on the internet a couple of years ago.

I was at a wedding, then getting drunk at a wedding, then sleeping.

Then I came home jumped onto the forums and discovered they were down and asked Tav if they were down for him and he was all like, "LoLz wHeRe HavE YOU been!??!1/".

i swam. there was i dead spider in the pool with me. then it rained so i slept.
what a thrilling day.

Had shaolin in the morning.

Did some garden work.

Spent the last couple of hours drawing this.

Dragon2copy.jpg

Seems like most people were more productive when hl2.net was down. Its hindering our full potential, ITS A VIRUS, WE MUST KILL IT

with fire

werebackadinosaursstoryav9.jpg

I didn't do much of anything. Hung out on internets. Went shopping. Did a toy run and didn't find what I was looking for, but I might've scored a job interview.

Shiiiiiit, I was about to post that. I read the title again and I realised where I recognised it. And then I was like "Oh, frickin' awesome!"

Should have guessed you'd beat me to it. Dayum, I want to see that again, I've not seen it around in yeeear :/

Why do I hate your avatar so much simon? I don't even recognise the guy but he looks so aggravating.

Didn't really notice. Been trying to rest. Too hot... can't sleep...

Why the **** am I awake at 5am on a monday? **** this shit, I'm gonna go kill the sun, Maui style.

I smoked and watched four hours of "Planet Earth" in high def.

went to the dump, went to the shooting range, went to friend's house, texted hos.

I joined a Doctor Who forum. Not Outpost Gallifrey. i was a member but they were douches and banned my email address for some strange, unknown reason. The DW forum I'm on now is tiny: it only has 32 members and most of them have never posted. I hadn't been a member for an hour and I had 7 posts and 2 threads, probably more than some will ever have throughout their time on the forum!

I joined a Doctor Who forum. Not Outpost Gallifrey. i was a member but they were douches and banned my email address for some strange, unknown reason.

Is your email a free one like hotmail? I tried to sign up with my hotmail email account, but they don't allow people to sign up with free email, because of spambots or something.

Its the same with FBTB

I........sat up till 7am waiting for it to come back then i got bored and watched a movie :D

I was ridiculously drunk. Then I played some L4D, and noticed after a while that everyone in my game had left.

I finished reading "Shadow Puppets" and was like, "I should really tell HL2.net how I felt about this book!" but I couldn't and now I don't feel like it, so there.

Back