What age did you first get drunk?

What age did you get pissed at?

• Total voters
Never, I don't drink.

My mental image of Samon was a 43 year old Irish man who would smoke a pipe and drink straight whisky while cursing at a computer screen and frothing slightly at the mouth.

My mental image of Samon was a 43 year old Irish man who would smoke a pipe and drink straight whisky while cursing at a computer screen and frothing slightly at the mouth.

I have no mental image of him. He is like void to me.

Actually, that is a lie.
I associate him with daffy duck tbh D:
Not in the slightest.

That's pretty nice!

Best thing I've ever done when I was drunk was vomit my dinner out of my bedroom window. (Faces onto the street btw). Tend to enjoy being drunk only if alone - I don't cope too well without my inhibitions, heh, there's a lot I like to keep inhibited *thrusts pelvis at your mum*.

My first time getting drunk:

When I was thirteen, I drank an entire bottle of wine without stopping, on a dare. I probably weighed 90 lbs.

seconds after stopping, I fell down, and crawled around like a baby learning to crawl. Holy shit, it hit me like a ****ing truck.

After I started getting the hang of .. feeling like being on a rollercoaster while the earth is moving, I managed to make it to the front door.

My friend was like, "I'm leaving, you're acting stupid"

I still remember a few things after that.

Riding a bike while completely drunk to dangerous levels is not the smartest thing to do. Also, whoever said that pain doesn't hurt when you are drunk has never been hurt badly.

So I went to the house of this girl who lived near me, who seemed to have a crush on me.

You see, I wasn't buzzing, or feeling good, or drunk. I was finding it impossible to stand, and very difficult to do anything but lie on the ground moaning. WOAAH. dizzy

I realized that when you are the only one drunk, nobody wants to be your friend.

I ended up passing out in the grass on the side of a road in a ditch, after throwing up for a little while.

When I woke up, it was night time. I stumbled home, threw up in the toilet, and crawled into bed.

The next day, I was still feeling a little drunk, and felt very sick.

Never. I just don't react to alcohol well, it takes like a glass and a half of wine and I'm sitting there giggling to myself like an idiot.

However the only time I've ever been slightly drunk was when I had a bit too much and convinced myself I was in love with what seemed to be the 50 year old priest sitting beside me.

Skaadi said:
I had a bit too much and convinced myself I was in love with what seemed to be the 50 year old priest sitting beside me.

Hey Skaadi, wanna get drunk?

I'll drink alcohol if I like the taste of it, but never get drunk. I've been buzzed at the most.

I don't like most alcohol unless it's unique tasting. I just don't abuse it, but I don't care if others do, whatever they want.

I applied for a job at a liquor store. If I get free alcohol maybe I'll start drinking.

Eh, people who say they won't get drunk because they see no point in forgetting things that night or anything of that sort obviously have never been drunk. I'm drunk right now, able to type relatively well, and will remember this entire night. When you drink WAY TO FREAKING MUCH, and then can't remember the night is retarded, and you shouldn't do that. Drunk and WAY TO DRUNK are too different things, tbh.

Hell, if you don't wanna drink, that's fine. Just don't make up false accusations toward the substance so you can make yourself feel better about not doing it.

Of the three times I have ever been drunk, only was intentional and that was on my 18th when I thought "**** it, this is it" and drank loads. But it wasn't bad enough to forget the night though :D

My family is German, but I don't drink. I act dumb enough as it is.

Personally, drinking for the sake of being drunk disgusts me, but I do drink VERY occasionally for the taste. I strictly do not drink for the sake of being drunk, because to be honest, being drunk is stupid, you act stupid, you speak stupid, and you look stupid.

I was 13 when I first got drunk. Mom was at work, and I found her Mikes hard lemonaid in the fridge. Didn't think it was booze, so I drank a few of those down while playing the original Sim City on my PC. I while longer, I realized I couldn't see straight. Being 13, you have no fkn Idea wtf is going on, so I thought I was dying. I was frantically trying to dial mothers number, but due to the drunkness, I couldn't hit the right numbers for shit. After about 10 tries I get it, and tell her what's going on. Her response...

"ARE YOU DRUNK??! BUWAAHAHAHA"

Due to that night, I didn't touch a lick of alcohol again until I was 19.

Mikes Hard Lemonade will do that to you, some people think its a soda or something and not read the labels. Me, I got drunk only once last year at 18. I tried a few drinks, but Bacardi 151 hit me hard.

yeah, 151. shit is liquid fire. that bitch has a mesh screen on the bottle. you know that shit is no joke. the mesh screen keeps you from bursting into flames or something... idk. I was like, "look at this ****ing screen"

Eh, people who say they won't get drunk because they see no point in forgetting things that night or anything of that sort obviously have never been drunk. I'm drunk right now, able to type relatively well, and will remember this entire night. When you drink WAY TO FREAKING MUCH, and then can't remember the night is retarded, and you shouldn't do that. Drunk and WAY TO DRUNK are too different things, tbh.

Hell, if you don't wanna drink, that's fine. Just don't make up false accusations toward the substance so you can make yourself feel better about not doing it.

this.

Nobody answered my lemonade question.

I DEMAND ANSWERS.

When I'm slightly drunk I usually get into this "aw, **** thinking mood" - anyone else got that? I mean, if there's something that requires more than basic thinking, I leave it for later. Like: "how come there's only this amount of cash in my wallet, when I only bought [insert alcohol here]... w/e I'll think about it later". That applies to every longer thought. I find this amusing.

Except at a low-level of drunkness one tends to think with more acuity. It's the Drinkers' Peak!

Except at a low-level of drunkness one tends to think with more acuity. It's the Drinkers' Peak!

Apart from the thought; "With more alcohol, I will reach an even higher Drinker's Peak!" That is absolutely true.

Under 10.

I didn't know that the Coke I was drinking at my family get together was mixed with rum, and all the adults found out too late. D:

Nobody answered my lemonade question.

Their talkin bout alcopops...ie: Voddy cruisers...imagine a can of solo and somebody puts about half a pistogram of vodka into it.

Lemonade + .25g vodka = weak as piss girl drink = alcopop.

I was 14 and got pissed by half a glas of vodka. Was pretty fun.

This is a really shitty poll, BTW. If you got drunk at 12, 14, 16 and 18 you have two options to vote for.

My first time getting drunk was 15. Average Wisconsin kid has there first alcohol at age 12.

Never. I just don't react to alcohol well, it takes like a glass and a half of wine and I'm sitting there giggling to myself like an idiot.
This is not your fault, this is your vagina's fault. The average girl takes about 1/3 to 1/2 the amount of alcohol an average guy takes to get drunk. If not drastically less.

^ I don't know, man. I tried drinking some Irish chicks under the table to no success.

This is not your fault, this is your vagina's fault. The average girl takes about 1/3 to 1/2 the amount of alcohol an average guy takes to get drunk. If not drastically less.
You haven't met the girls around here.

15. I even made a thread about it here on HL2.net!

And then everything else great in the world soon followed :D

Speaking of which though, i'm a bit hung atm. It's the pits :(

^ I don't know, man. I tried drinking some Irish chicks under the table to no success.

themonkeyirishvn7.jpg

D:

I first drank early in my 16th year. Was fantastic. I found a swing set and slide and it was the best day of my life. I still drink a lot now, nearly 3 years later. A little more refined in my tastes now though.

That's the same font Sins of a Solar Empire uses, Reginald.

I rarely drink, and if it is, it is wine at home in small amounts.

Getting drunk just isn't appealing to me.

Approximately 15% of my family members are dead/dying/miserable because of alcohol.

I don't think less of those that do drink, I just don't see the appeal.

Mickey's Ice...

0608081855.jpg

...Tastes like SHIT.

I yakked so hard, it was terrible.

That is all...

Back