• short and stocky/muscular

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • obese

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
6'1" (1.85m)
165lb (77kg)

"I'm a big runner, but I do some rock climbing here at school", he says and he eats his york peppermint patty and drinks his pepsi.

I am built like a Greek God. All powerful with a tiny penis.

And I see no option for both at the same time.

Where's average height, average weight? :p

Short and stocky. I'm naturally a little muscular because of the work I do with my dad, but I also am slighty chubby too. Not obese or overweight though, as I was only %16 body fat when I went to a physician about a year and a half ago, and I've lost alot of weight since then. You have to be at least over %20 bodyfat to be considered obese too.

Short and stocky. I'm naturally a little muscular because of the work I do with my dad, but I also am slighty chubby too. Not obese or overweight though, as I was only %16 body fat when I went to a physician about a year and a half ago, and I've lost alot of weight since then. You have to be at least over %20 bodyfat to be considered obese too.
I wouldn't consider 16% overweight or "chubby" at all, really. That's actually pretty thin.

EDIT: How in god's name do we still have no beanpoles, and only one fatty?

I wouldn't consider 16% overweight or "chubby" at all, really. That's actually pretty thin.

EDIT: How in god's name do we still have no beanpoles, and only one fatty?

Maybe because people like to apply derogatory comments to people who are honest, like beanpole and fatty.

ya but I could have made the votes public but I didnt ..at first the thread was "what food does your body most resemble" ..I changed it for obvious reasons ..some of the names still made it in though

average ..men it's 5'9-10" ..anything up or down

I just made the tall limit, although I'm half-asian so being 5'11" qualifies me for "WTF GIGANTIC."

150lbs.

That's tall and average, I guess.

**** ya that's 19.3569554 feet

haha. those darn conversions....

I am 6 foot 3, a little bigger than most people but i am not roundish. I actually had to take growth slowing medicine so my growth would be spaced out more. Otherwise i would have been as tall as i am now back when i was 12, and never grown any more.

Tall and skinny I suppose. Just under 6 foot I think and 10 stone and a bit. Less in shape than I'd like to be though.

5'10", so I'm gonna pretend I'm "tall". I'm also about 145lbs, and skinnier than most people. I have very little body fat too, something like 13%.

The American Council of Exercise would agree with you.

However here in the UK the acceptable range is termed overweight. High standards and all that don't yer know.

Being the manic depressive I am my weight and therefore body shape has been all over the place. I'm currently 172cm, about 5' 8" tall, and on the fat side with 24% body fat (but that's been falling since before Christmas). :bounce: I'm trying to get back to the slim and sexy 8% I was at before my head went wonky.

I picked fat and muscular, but it shoulda been short and tall because my muscles are more patriotic and I'm actually about _ pounds (_ kg).

5'10", 115lbs, so I'm probably the skinniest of all you. My BMI is extremely low.

6'2" 154lbs. Skinny lad.

I really didn't imagine you being that tall. It's not a huge leap but I put you at about 5'10"

Stiggy-wiggy said:
5'10", so I'm gonna pretend I'm "tall". I'm also about 145lbs, and skinnier than most people. I have very little body fat too, something like 13%.

Annoying, I have a bit of a belly now from lack of... doing things.

5'10.5" ~155lbs.

Pretty average. I try to stay in shape.

I'm 5'4" and a curvy build. But guys like curvy girls don't they?...
Edit: I'm not going to post my weight. I don't want you all to know.

by the way, i take it that since there is no option for average, this poll indicates that average sized people do not exist on the internet.

you're either hot, ugly, fat, skinny, short, tall, or athletic

but not average

I'm 5'4" and a curvy build. But guys like curvy girls don't they?...
Edit: I'm not going to post my weight. I don't want you all to know.

it's ok. just tell us how much your boobs weigh.

6'3" 230. My mass is a mixture of muscle and fat, as I used to work out but college made me lazy. I'm also extremely barrel chested. Lets just say that I've been called intimidating on more than one occasion.

Back