Votes: 16 12.1%
  • heroine

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • meth

Votes: 8 6.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, but then you can die from water. You can also die from salt, but meh.

.... I'm pretty sure in a LAKE of water to die from it, sooooo generally more then a lethal dose of pretty much any drug.

Unless you people are snorting down crushed caffeine tablets for wicked highs, I forward the proposal that caffeine should not be considered a drug.

Actually, somebody do just that and report back.

I did that in 8th grade D:

.... I'm pretty sure in a LAKE of water to die from it, sooooo generally more then a lethal dose of pretty much any drug.

Nope.

Well, you need litres and litres of water, so technically you're right. But it's a lot easier than you'd think.

Damn, I voted for None before I saw the Booze option.

Who hasn't drank alcohol, anyway?

I checked them all. I'm going to buy a little of each and mix them all up in a cocktail of death!

Sure, but then you can die from water. You can also die from salt, but meh.
Evidence has shown that cannabis causes brain damage.

Aspirin helps with headaches, but you can die from it.

Please find a source for your claim. As for aspirin and water the benefits outwiegh the negative effects. Why is alcohol legal? It has barely any positive effects and a great deal of negative effects. Look at how many people die from it each year. Next lets look at cannabis...how many news stories do we see of people suffering health problems from it? How many do we see of people getting busted for it? Cannabis does have some negative effects, but compared to legal drugs like alcohol, caffeine, tobacco and LOTS of prescription drugs its ridiculous that it's illegal. Also if cannabis has no medicinal purposes why do hospitals keep it in stock and give out prescriptions for it?

If the effects of a drug being illegal are worse than the effects of the drug itself thats a real injustice.

None ever.... besides OTC cold medicine and the occasional antibiotic perscription.

Anything can be a lethal drug if taken in excess, even water. :p

Pretty sure numerous people have died from caffeine...

Precisely. I have a caffeine IV I hook myself into each morning. Gives me a jolt that coffee just can't compete with. Also this.

I was repeatedly offered free pills tonight.

Was like 'hell naw' because I'm not in the habit of accepting unfamiliar/unidentified sustances from random heeeyyyy man drunks.

I really like smoking because of the social aspect - eh mate got a fag? You meet all kinds of new and interesting people who want to bum a drag.

but but but but you'll never know if you don't try it out.

Beer tastes like shit, smells like shit, makes you feel good, then makes you feel like shit. Conclusion: Beer is shit.

This logic cannot be refuted.

Beer tastes like shit, smells like shit, makes you feel good, then makes you feel like shit.

Yeah, if you're a wuss with little to no alcohol experience. :|

I bet most people on this forum who don't like beer have never given it the time or patience to truly appreciate it. And seeing as how there are beers of all different kinds, uniformly dismissing them all is a total shame.

Your loss, though. More booze for me!

Yeah, if you're a wuss with little to no rape experience.

I bet most people on this forum who don't like rape have never given it the time or patience to truly appreciate it. And seeing as how there are women of all different kinds, uniformly dismissing them all for rape is a total shame.

Your loss, though. More women for me!

While I fail to see the parallel you're trying to form here, you'll find no objections from me regarding that.

I wasn't being serious. Though I think if I actually tried I could make a good point. Rape was not the best choice.

Beer kicks ass. Anyone who disagrees should leave Earth.

cover_ait-1s1b.jpg

doesn't work

Quite a bit back in the day or various sorts and classifications, but I've never made it a lifestyle choice. As the late Bill Hicks would say 'laughed my ass off, went about my day' .

Evidence has shown that cannabis causes brain damage.

Care to back that assertion up? Saying something like this, especially without any legitimate attempt at providing a source or scientific support to the statement, is akin to lighting an American flag on fire at the Republican National Convention. Cannabis kills brain cells, but so does pretty much everything to some extent, and it for damn sure doesn't kill close to as many brain cells as our good friend alcohol.

I'm guessing some of the people that checked "none, never" haven't noticed the "Booze" option either?

Cause that would be quite an unbelievable percentage of people that have NEVER EVEN TRIED alcohol.

Yeah, if you're a wuss with little to no alcohol experience. :|

I bet most people on this forum who don't like beer have never given it the time or patience to truly appreciate it. And seeing as how there are beers of all different kinds, uniformly dismissing them all is a total shame.

Your loss, though. More booze for me!

I said my logic cannot be refuted. STOP REFUTING ME.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back