What is love ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I declare you an idiot. Seriously what is good about that? Some ragdolls in a vehicle with spazzy heads , wow.

LOL! also driving through the house in CSS was awesome! I forgot the map name

This only further justifies my hatred for OP.

A good judge of the quality of a video is whether you can look at the still screen of it and completely summarize it.

For example: I'm about to to watch three and a half minutes of three ragdolls unnaturally shaking their heads in a circle as they sit in a van that slowly slides through Source maps? *closes*

Some how I get the impression BarBar is affiliated with the creator of the video...

Guys, I just looked into it and it turns out barbar made the whole video! Lets all point and laugh at him.

/Me points.
/Me laughs.

Seriously though , can some one tell me what is supposed to be funny about this because I simply do not understand the craptacular level of humour involved.

Jeez, shut up guys. It is not very good but you don't have to start a hate thread.

When someone fails on this kind of level it is only natural that we point and laugh.

What is love?
How i treat your mom :naughty: /jk

-dodo

Guys, I just looked into it and it turns out barbar made the whole video! Lets all point and laugh at him.

Further solidifying my case that you are a twelve year old, don't bash BarBar for the video, I don't see you making machinama of ANY kind so you have no right to judge.

Further solidifying my case that you are a twelve year old, don't bash BarBar for the video, I don't see you making machinama of ANY kind so you have no right to judge.

You can't be serious. That is a false defence based on crap.

Just because I don't make my own music, it doesn't mean I can't criticise musicians. Imagine if only people who made TV shows could ever criticize TV shows? Or if only Movie Directors could criticize Uwe Boll?

I hate this stupid 'defence'. It has only a small logical basis which people always blow up and present as this overwhelming crushing arguement.

Jeez, shut up guys. It is not very good but you don't have to start a hate thread.

This sums up why I cringe at this community from time to time.

(EDIT to the remove ambiguity from my post: I'm with Gordon man)

geez even the head bobbing isnt with the beat of the song......

My font is more customized. Your point is invalid.

Wow, if you're going to complain about me being immature, why don't you go for a post where I'm not kidding around?

Normally i'd be pissed at this kind of thread for just existing past it's expiration date, but i couldn't resist stating how that was amazingly stupid of riddler.

You know that time when you were out with your best mate and you spin around too quick and accidentally touch his todger. You both keep talking like normal, like nothing happened.

But it did.

You touched him. There.

And it was never spoken of again. That time has come again.

Not. Another. Word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back