what kinda of a mouse do you have + your reflexes

155812. I got a mouse... Of some kind.

190239 on the first go, with a generic mouse pad and an intellimouse.

288458 320hits 5 misses

On second try.....could probly do better.

mx510 on a shiote mousepad. First run I didnt realise it has started so I only got around 100,000.

358 hits 36 misses 181033 first.

Umm... some crappy Logitech something... it's really bland and generic.

HIGHEST SCORE EVER!
first game I got 374834
as for my mouse, I'm using a pen with active digitizer behind the screen of my tablet pc. I guess it kind of gives me a leg up. But if you're looking at hardware the pen is definitely mightier than the mouse on that game.

That last game is broken for me or I don't understand it. Even when I click on the green squares I get 0 points. And what are the green squares with white in the middle. Myabe its my web browser, I'm on opera.

second try I got 396707, 15 misses though. Too bad I can't upload these to the world ranking.

Reflex - is a game that will improve your speed and accuracy when working with a computer mouse. The rules are very simple: you have to hit as many targets as possible and try as hard as you can not to miss. The game doesn't last too long so you won't have to spend too much time training. The game keeps statistical data so you can always trace your improvement. If you think you are good enough to have pretensions of the World Title, you get a chance to submit your results to a website containing world records and evaluate your skills on the basis of comparison.

:p

mouse, trackball, pen, touchpad, they're all input devices. Ever hear about that computer system that tacks your eye movement? I could own this game if I had that. Your eyes naturally look at moving objects without you even having to consciously think about it.

Back