What The f*ck!?

highlander

Reaction score
Alrighty hl2.net. prepare for a story...well...short story anyway, :)

My friend and II were really close, and all that shit right, then one day, I find out he is telling EVERYONE at my school, I'm a huge sexist (Which I'm not) i ask him why he is lying too everyone, and he simply says he hates me, me being confused think about what I could of done too provoke this. I couldn't think of a thing, I later found out he was trying too hate me for a very long time, and was trying too find a reason, he couldn't find one. So instead, he goes around calling me a sexist too pretty much my whole school :\ :hmph: :sleep:

TLDR? Friend is telling everyone I'm a sexist, Whcih I'm not. He is being dead serious about it too.

so hl2.net, should i just ignore this guy? or say something too him? and if so, what?

Kick him in the bollocks. What a sad ****.

"I DON'T WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND ANYMORE." :arms:

Start giving 5 dollar bills to random girls in your school.

You need to take him aside, and have a serious conversation with him about this.

oh the drama ..just call the women (girls) things like "bitches, hoes, mommas" and tell them to make you a goddam sammich

who cares ..at least he's not saying you have anal warts, jebus the drama

www.helpmewithmymildproblemshl2.net

Highlander, I love you man. So I'm going to give you the best answer I can, with all seriousness.

ITAZETHEPENIS.png

TAZE THE PENIS! HAHAHAHA, TAZE THE PENIS!

I would grind him into the school meatloaf.

I agree with CptStern. And when that happens, you know the logic must be infallible. Either that, or there's a hole in the space-time continuum.

I agree with CptStern. And when that happens, you know the logic must be infallible. Either that, or there's a hole in the space-time continuum.

the hole thingy :)

TLDR? Friend is telling everyone I'm a sexist, Whcih I'm not. He is being dead serious about it too.

so hl2.net, should i just ignore this guy? or say something too him? and if so, what?

Ahhh, a lovers quarrel.

Take him aside and ask him why he's being a massive douche.

If he doesn't give a satisfactory answer and turn around, then so be it.

He's not a friend then, ignore him.

Well you have to do something about it... Don't just let him keep spreading rumors around.

I still say dispose of him in a way that won't leave any evidence tracing itself back to you.

If you're non violent, find people who are!

honestly, I wouldn't have the patience to deal with this, I would beat the shit out of him. And why sexist? haha its so random.

Cleave off his shins. That'll teach the gormless ****er

Wait, you mean it's wrong to be sexist? Damn, maybe that's why I'm single....In all seriousness, confront the prick. Even if people know he's just lying, they are probably going to expect you to do something. You can either beat the crap out of him, or punk him down mentally. Tell him to go to hell in a way that he will enjoy the ride before he even knows he is there....My 2 cents....

wot a gay thing to make a thread bout

Welcome to helplife2.net's new answering service. If you are having troubles in school, press 1 or hang up. For all other real life queries, please press 2.

Hey, I can come down to Australia, beat the shit out of highlander's friend, and move lovin' to skaadi, AND get a free kangaroo. win-win-win.

btw, BUT LESBIAN.

You should claim yourself gay, than start hanging out with girls most of the time, like gays usually do, and then you'll prove to everyone that you're not a sexist.

Come to school wearing jeans, black loafers, tweed turtle neck and a pink scarf.
You might get the shit kicked out of you but at least you won't be deemed a sexist anymore.

Get his parents killed, grind them up, cook them in chili and serve it to him. It worked for Eric Cartman it worked for me it will work for you.

Come to school wearing jeans, black loafers, tweed turtle neck and a pink scarf.
You might get the shit kicked out of you but at least you won't be deemed a sexist anymore.

I've always thought gays and metro-sexuals are the bravest people in the world.

spank the ass of the girls.........thats not being sexist isnt?

spank the ass of the girls.........thats not being sexist isnt?

No, 'cause I support spanking, and I'm not a sexist. At least none of my friends has called me sexist so far...

Ok ok ok ... calm down.
He's acquised you of being a sexist, everybody thinks youre a sexist, be one!
If everybody already knows, whats the big deal?
rape him i tell you !! RAPE HIM !

-dodo

Ok ok ok ... calm down.
He's acquised you of being a sexist, everybody thinks youre a sexist, be one!
If everybody already knows, whats the big deal?
rape him i tell you !! RAPE HIM !

-dodo
/thread

Also, taze the penis.

Dodo wins the award for the most freakish spelling of 'Accused' ever.

Just ignore the fool. If you're not really a sexist, no one will believe him.

Back