What's new, HL2 (dot net)?

Allow me to use this thread to ask, does anyone know what Sea's up to nowadays? He hasn't posted in a while, and I'm downright worried that he may have...well, done what he talked about in all his posts.
What was that?

This is essentially a "Look at how long I've been on the forum for, how many people's names I can remember!" thread. I say we give him a join-date reset, teach him a lesson!

Also; lobotomy.

You're quite sharp, thanks for participating broheim

What's funny is I have very well-developed familiarity with all of you people who have been here for 3-5 years and are whining in this thread about how nobody probably notices them. Don't be so hard on yourselves. I won't name names because then I might make someone feel bad but you know who you are, ye who posted self-disparaging things in here.

With ya on this, the people I mentioned were honestly just the last posts I read before making the thread. I love everyone here basically, especially those who made comments about not bein mentioned--it's quite sappy.. but it's auto-motor to plug halflife2.net into my damn browser, like some others said.

p.s. It's really cold out and these windows are terrible at keeping the heat in. Burr, dudes

Pretty sure there was a discussion about him just a month or so ago where he was still active on last.fm or something.

Edit: No idea why, but for the first 2 years I was here I thought Sea was a chick.

I haven't been mentioned in one of these threads since Angry Lawyer made one for everyone.

I bring obscurity onto myself.

Holy shit.

I've never thought of that.

The fact that I'm about to pass my five year mark is odd, but ten years?

Good times, man. Good times.

Also, if we haven't had a US HL2.net meet up by ten years I'm going to be pissed.

I remember you back at planetdoom.com haha. Visited it last week, there's still a few people who post there still...pain, dresdensin(sp?) and a few others that I forgot.:cat:

Whatever became of Angry Lawyer?

He got himself a girl and a time consuming job. I did see him in Oxford in July. He was wearing a leather jacket and he sat in the boat whilst I punted. Other people were there, but it was still a special moment.

People i miss: Angry Lawyer, Beerdude, Sea, Dreadnaught and all the others ive forgotten. Also, Lefty you need to post more.

This thread made me happy at first, but now im just sad :(

I'm too un-****ing predictable to be anything but interesting - from a safe distance.

I will rape your women gently and save your life harshly, all in the same day.

EDIT: also, I think I'm leaving this world soon.

GO forth my legions, etc. With the strength of a penis, and the conviction of a penis, and the quickness and determination of a penis.

People miss Sea? Really? Wasn't he kind of a dick?

Well it's good that I don't have to feel envious of Angry Lawyer anymore.

You know why.

What Ennui was talking about, about the forum software knowing us so well it'll fill in our posts automatically...right here is where it'd drop in a bemused reaction face for me.

Or where Nuri would tell him to get a girlfriend.
Or unozero would say something irrelevant about muslims taking over the forum

Of course, some people are too erratic to predict. What software could emulate The Dragonshirt?

I thought this wasn't supposed to be a nostalgia orgy about long lost members?

That's exactly what Brian Damage would have said :(

I love it here. You guys are nice for people that are on the internet. You're wonderfully intelligent as well. I've never seen a better community. <3

God, when I look back at my posts from a couple of years ago.... ughh I seem to have been a complete retard. I guess it's too late to apologize.

I don't really remember all of the members from so long ago, but I do remember a few.
Betamaster. Loved his writing. Angry Lawyer. Heh. He was one of the few who tolerated my retardness. Etc. Other people. :(

**** it.

Read the first post, wondered why I stopped posting, read the rest of the page, got bored of reading, remembered why, skipped to the last post, started writing, got bor

Of course, some people are too erratic to predict. What software could emulate The Dragonshirt?
php forum code? No wait, is that a trick question?

I are dragonshirt and my title should say a such, or dragonshirt I am not and everyone could stop saying that.

I miss Stucco, although I actually had to go read Shasta's wiki page to find out what the hell Stucco's name was. D:

People i miss: Angry Lawyer, Beerdude, Sea, Dreadnaught and all the others ive forgotten. Also, Lefty you need to post more.

This thread made me happy at first, but now im just sad :(

I would, but work and such. You know. Stuff to keep me away from the internets :/

I had a dream about hl2.net last night. Kinda weird and freaky.

This is a good place as any for my ultimate confession.

I'm the Kng, guys.

Dont even joke Ennui.

But since we're talking about people we miss, I miss Pesh and M.C.Hammer75040.

Where did pesh go?

Sorry I wasn't around a few months , a few months ago from a ban so not sure if it's ok to be asking or not ? lol

I never knew Hammer got permabanned. DreadLord1337 got permabanned, I do remember that, I think he's who someone was talking about a few posts back when they mentioned Dreadnaught

Maybe I'm thinking of someone else with a similar name... in which case I must not care too much because I can't remember :/

Lucid posted in this thread! He's not been xlucidx for years.

Back