What's with all the banns (Nuri needs a gf)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rizzo

Tank
Reaction score
I wish i didn't have to make a whole new thread for this. But where whould one put a topic like this? Hm..
Anyway, whats up with all the bans?

think it happened after i watched roseanne while smacking my dog with a slab of ground beef

Anybody posting in this thread is now bant.

OH SHI-

I was actually wondering the same thing? Another silly wannabe meme, Ahem....incident?

People are banned? I haven't been paying much attention to the forums today. Been working on my Mech.

Besides Krynn and Willie I don't know of anyone else. I know why they're banned.

Besides Krynn and Willie I don't know of anyone else. I know why they're banned.

Krynn has been banned for awhile, so the only two people who have been banned lately are Willie and zt.

Edit: What Eejit said.

ZT!?

News to me.

Krynn's banned kind of for my sake, and it'll never be forgotten. He posted like 30 threads featuring old reposted videos in a valiant effort to mock that guy Hot.

Willie, afaik, was banned because he requested it because he was addicted.

Wait, yes, I banned Krynn about a month ago. So, pray tell, why was ZT banned.

Who the hell is ZT? And who is this Samon dude?

And where the hell am I?!

cats5_202508d.jpg

Willie requested eet +3

He still lurks though, silly banana.

HI WILLIE

I asked for a ban so I could get back to work. I work at home and I do what I want, therein lies the problem.

I didn't get the ban for some reason, but I managed to stay on task and finish my work for the month, albeit a week late.

Shit... I just realised how long i have been here. I know some people say they lurked for some time before signing on, but i really did. I have visited this site since november 2005. That's when I got HL2. Holy shit. Thats like, 3.5 years...

I think Barbar racked up enough infraction points to trade them in for a shiney new ban!

Because we're all mean and punish unfairly.

In before bringing up forum democracy again.

Would you like to read my Nemesis Resume, Darkseid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back