Votes: 17 32.7%
  • Normal (healthy)

Votes: 28 53.8%
  • Overweight

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Obese

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
I don't know my height in the weird feet and inches system nor do i know my weight in pounds.

But i do know that I'm underweight.

Oh, I got 18.5

Healthy, I suppose.

Overweight by 0.5

But my huge penis and massive muscles means that I'm actually the healthiest person. In the world. Ever.

Ahaha, these things make me laugh. So because I work out a couple of days a week, I'm obese? I'm just a big guy. o_O

DeusExMachinia said:
wtf...it says I'm obese yet my body mass is pretty average.

2 things - are you muscley, and, by pretty average do you mean average in a world full of tweedledums and tweedeldees?

18.5 right on border line healthy, I accidentally clicked underweight though.

No, I mean just average. I've seen kids fatter than me and it shows. I've seen kids slimer than me and it shows. I don't know, maybe I'm delusional and I am a fatty fatty fatty want cake.

DeusExMachinia said:
I am a fatty fatty fatty want cake.

TOO RIGHT YOU ARE, YOU FAT SHIT. GO ON, HAVE SOME MORE CHOCOLATE, IT WON'T HURT. DRINK SOME MORE COKE, IT WON'T HURT. EAT YOUR FAMILY, GO ON IT WON'T HURT.

But I would advise 5 portions of fruit and vegetables per day, plenty of water and a regular exercise routine.

Murray_H said:
TOO RIGHT YOU ARE, YOU FAT SHIT. GO ON, HAVE SOME MORE CHOCOLATE, IT WON'T HURT. DRINK SOME MORE COKE, IT WON'T HURT. EAT YOUR FAMILY, GO ON IT WON'T HURT.

But I would advise 5 portions of fruit and vegetables per day, plenty of water and a regular exercise routine.

Dude o__o.

Yeah I find it funny how Im underweight, considering how right now Im eating a bowl of cheez its and just got done eating some crackers....at 11 pm. lol

Murray_H said:
Are you a surfer panda? ;(

I'm a sad panda :(. My daddy never taught me how to surf ;(

Well, I guess I'll lay off the soda and chips. Green Tea and Water please kthx ^_^.

DeusExMachinia said:
I'm a sad panda :(. My daddy never taught me how to surf ;(

Well, I guess I'll lay off the soda and chips. Green Tea and Water please kthx ^_^.

Can I call animal control on you?

16 point something that i dont remember because i closed the window.

Ennui said:
16 point something that i dont remember because i closed the window.

NAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I THOUGHT YOU HAD TO GO OMG ENNUI WHY DON'T YOU LIE A BIT MORE TO ME IN MY FACE.

Pesmerga said:
NAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I THOUGHT YOU HAD TO GO OMG ENNUI WHY DON'T YOU LIE A BIT MORE TO ME IN MY FACE.

WTF?

*calls police*

Pesmerga said:
I meant to leave but then I got sidetracked because I was stupid enough to open firefox.

/me signs back on aim.

Ennui said:
I meant to leave but then I got sidetracked because I was stupid enough to open firefox.

/me signs back on aim.

:( Now I feel bad because I distracted Ennui. I r trickster!! Newaahahh

Meh, says I'm overweight and I am so no big deal. But this thing is whack. Look. Type in 7ft. and 200lbs. It says healthy. Bullshit.

You. Will. Not. Find. A. Seven. Foot. Two-hundred. Pound. Person.

:eek: I'm overweight. Shit, i'm Buff and fat - Buffat. I don't even look fat at all though, chubby. I know, I really did gain more weight than I have ever had in my life. Yep, it's true... devote most of your time with your girl and BAM you gain weight like a mofo. Don't worry fella's, i'm going to start running and lifting again, so I could be teh sexxay!

Q_onfused said:
Meh, says I'm overweight and I am so no big deal. But this thing is whack. Look. Type in 7ft. and 200lbs. It says healthy. Bullshit.

You. Will. Not. Find. A. Seven. Foot. Two-hundred. Pound. Person.
Exactly, 7ft. and 200lbs isn't suppose to be entered if they don't exist :p

...Unless you were being sarcastic.

:dozey: OMG! I weigh 170 pounds right now. I've got to hit 140 to be in healthy range! But, i'm big boned, muscular, it's just how the male's physique is in my family... so we're a bit bigger and heavier. I'd say 150 lb is good.

DeusExMachinia said:
wtf...it says I'm obese yet my body mass is pretty average.

Make sure you didn't put your weight in pounds, convert it to kilos first. A kilo is like two pounds :p. I put that in first and I was like wtf?

I'm average weight. Hurray!

Your BMI is 19.9 - healthy weight

I voted underweight, because I figured that's what I was...because..really I have NO muscles, and NO fat. I'm a fuggin beanpole. I'm underweight, and everyone knows it lol

you can be underweight, and healthy, overweight.. and healthy and normal weight.. and have a heart full of gunk.... in other words weight is not the best indicator of health

but my weight is healthy for my height.. used to be a smidge overweight I think but now ive grown out of my babyfat lol

My BMI is 28.7 It is far away from acurate. I'm not even chumby, I'm sexy.

I got 17. I'm skinny, and I love it.

ailevation said:
Yep, it's true... devote most of your time with your girl and BAM you gain weight like a mofo. Don't worry fella's, i'm going to start running and lifting again, so I could be teh sexxay!

No, that's not true at all. Maybe you're not doing the right type of err.. activities with her..

DreadLord1337 said:
No, that's not true at all. Maybe you're not doing the right type of err.. activities with her..

:( I never get action!

Also, isn't there supposed to be an option to determine if you are male or female?

Because let's say a girl and I are the same height, the thing says i'd have to be atleast 140 lb's to be healthy, clearly a female with that weight is a little bit toooo big.

Back