Which HL2 Member has the best rep

Which Member has the best rep (current members only)

• ComradeBadger

Votes: 49 43.4%
  • CptStern

Votes: 17 15.0%
  • Chris_D

Votes: 15 13.3%
  • Tr0n

Votes: 11 9.7%
  • Prince of China

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • CrazyHarij

Votes: 12 10.6%
  • Axyon

• Sprafa

• Dr. Freeman

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Feath

Votes: 3 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
ok there's only room for the top 10 posters ..write in your answer if you think someone else is more deserving ...I'm in the top 10 but by all means dont vote for me ...I'm just in there cuz I post ....a lot :)

wait for the poll

edit: I dont mean to offend anyone who's name isnt on that list ..if you feel you have a better choice please post it ..oh and I dont mean to single out anyone who's on the poll ...you're there because you have the most amount of posts

"ok there's only room for the top 10 posters "

Good ol Badgey cos i <3 him

(however i'm interested in how much Chris_D will get in votes *laughs*)

im in the top 10? well that news to me :p
anyway best rep? ehhh? not even sure the average poster here knows me :LOL:

my vote: Stern because i can!

Dr. Freeman said:
im in the top 10? well that news to me :p
anyway best rep? ehhh? not even sure the average poster here knows me :LOL:

my vote: Stern because i can!

well there's a few people like TDE who are in the top 10 but they havent been active in awhile

oh and thx for the vote ...although I know of a few people who would strongly disagree with you :)

I couldn't decide who to vote for ;(

I'm sorry :p

And no-one knows who I am these days anyway :|

where I am are?

ahhh me hates you

*<RJMC> grab chickens and start to scream like gorrilla and attacks every menber whit the chicken*

REVENGE!!!1
FOR THE POWER!!1
FEAR THE CHICKEN!!!1

I have no memory of "Prince of China", although I see that he has more than 6000 posts. Wierd :eek:

I voted for you Stern :)

Yea, I have no idea who the prince of china is. If he is in fact the prince of China he must have something better to tend to these days.

Ohh, and Stern, I'm a bit outraged im not in the poll. I thought we were best buds. Oh the good times.

I vote me....

since im not on the list

Stern. I don't know the people all that well, somehow...but Stern has always pointed himself out to be the most mature/respectable one. *no offense to others..you're about....00001 cm under him <3

CptStern said:
oh and thx for the vote ...although I know of a few people who would strongly disagree with you :)

pffft!! :upstare:
shows what they know! ;)

Angry Lawyer said:
I feel unloved.

-Angry Lawyer

tonight, my place...k? ;)

ComradeBadger said:
I couldn't decide who to vote for ;(

I'm sorry :p

And no-one knows who I am these days anyway :|

I do :) thats why I voted for you ...you horny little mensch :E

guys dont worry about who's on the list or not ...the only criteria on that list was number of posts

haha
who was the poor sap that voted for me? lol
oh well at least i won't have zero votes now :LOL:

ya I didnt forsee that ...if I could I would have voted for everyone at least once :)

CptStern said:
ya I didnt forsee that ...if I could I would have voted for everyone at least once :)
Save some work wouldn't it :D

Dr. Freeman, because i love his avatar..... maybe i should steal it like Rebel_medic

The only people i know are mr badger (your first name, was it not? (i cant remember) ) chris_D and feath, that rhymes with teeth.
out of them all i think badger has the best rep, cause hes been active since the beginning, and cause he used to have a little baby badger as his avatar, i think.

Uriel said:
Dr. Freeman, because i love his avatar..... maybe i should steal it like Rebel_medic

yah? ;)
thats pedobear.. he says "helo" to u :E

Dammit stern I can't believe you didn't add me. And to think I was going to send you nude pics of me, because I thought you were such a nice guy.:flame: :flame:

Hey, WTF, why isnt Angry Lawyer on there? I'm sueing!....... but ill need a lawyer.

babyheadcrab

imo the most known people arent even on there :p

CRUSHY FTW!

When the majority of posters know what your name's abreviation stands for, you have the best reputation.

CB for ComradeBadger.

;(

Prince of China's tredoslop, but most of you are too new to know him anyway i think... he's an older regular

Everyone knows me, but I don't have (or want) the "best" reputation.

:)

Pi you're always be my favourite*... apart from Tr0n ofcourse :D

* favourite forum asshole

Back