Who are you?

VirusType2

Reaction score
1) What kind of animal do you see yourself as?

2) What cartoon character do you feel best represents you?

Not your favorite, or one you liked the most, but the one that best matches your life, or the one you can most relate with.

1. Hyena

2. I don't know, maybe Soundwave

1) Chameleon
2) A red shirt guy from cartoon star trek :D

1) Panther, or similar loner lay about.
2) Prince John, my avatar, mostly because of his wit and scornful attitude.

Not the thread I expected. I guess:
1) Dog
2) ...dog?

What kind of animal do you see yourself as?
Bonobo

What cartoon character do you feel best represents you?
Tintin

Is this a precursor to Virus coming out as a furry?

Yeah, this thread is awfully furry. Surprised it took so long for someone to point that out.

I'm a ****ing human you god damn furries.

I'm also Strong Bad.

Krynn is a dog.

That is all.

I'm a ****ing human you god damn furries.

I'm also Strong Bad.

Krynn is a dog.

That is all.

Shut the **** up. I'm not a dog and you're not Strong Bad.

This thread is stupid. Anybody who can "see themselves" as an animal is a moron. Animals don't have complex thoughts or personalities, so thinking you relate somehow to them just proves that you think you're a bland, unintelligent twat. Comparing yourself to a cartoon is only slightly better, in that they can actually be given personalities, though they are still nowhere near as complex as actual humans and merely exaggerate a handful of traits. Anybody who answered this thread seriously needs to rethink their opinion of themselves.

The only way this thread would be good is if other people said what you were, at least then it would be fun due to the insults. Vegeta is an angry hornet trapped in-between a window. Hes always pissed and flys around rapidly smashing his head into a wall because nobody listens to him. His cartoon character is Kyle from South Park, because hes always bitching about shit Cartman does but Cartman always gets the better of him. Also hes a Jew, and I can see Devin as a Jew.

Siberian Tiger (Panthera tigris altaica)

Johnny Bravo (Homo johnithis bravo)

I dunno, I always kinda wished I was a balloon.

I'm Psyduck ****ers

megas19.jpg

Shut the **** up. I'm not a dog and you're not Strong Bad.

This thread is stupid. Anybody who can "see themselves" as an animal is a moron. Animals don't have complex thoughts or personalities, so thinking you relate somehow to them just proves that you think you're a bland, unintelligent twat. Comparing yourself to a cartoon is only slightly better, in that they can actually be given personalities, though they are still nowhere near as complex as actual humans and merely exaggerate a handful of traits. Anybody who answered this thread seriously needs to rethink their opinion of themselves.

The only way this thread would be good is if other people said what you were, at least then it would be fun due to the insults. Vegeta is an angry hornet trapped in-between a window. Hes always pissed and flys around rapidly smashing his head into a wall because nobody listens to him. His cartoon character is Kyle from South Park, because hes always bitching about shit Cartman does but Cartman always gets the better of him. Also hes a Jew, and I can see Devin as a Jew.

The dog says... Mooooooo.

20110113181849capture.png

I really can't think of a single animal I see myself as in any way, shape, or form.

Uh, Dilbert?

Also, this thread treads dangerously close to the 'forum game' precipice.

The forum games rule is stupid anyhow. Spam is spam, and every thread lock is a judgment call, so this rule only makes the forum less fun.

A Wolf (I have on several occasions had people say that my animal would be a wolf).

Koyuki from BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad.

A Wolf (I have on several occasions had people say that my animal would be a wolf).

Koyuki from BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad.

Could they have picked any more generic of an animal for you? lol

That's exactly the kind of thing a wolf would say.

I'm going to go with this.

Mostly because I am too uncreative to think of anything.

Also I was expecting one of those 100-question lists so that we could relive the spam/chain email days of the '90s.
So disappointed.

A monkey
Chris Griffin, I guess I laugh at everything

A) A dragon.

B) Goku from Dragon Ball Z except he's also a dragon and super saiya-jin level 7.

My fursonality is a lemur (yiff sesh, anyone)

Cartoon char: the bat. I relate to his gargoyle like moping and contemplation and bipolar existence

Back