Who Has The Best Hair: HL2.net edition

Hmm, I don'tknow if we should have a poll now, there have been a been a bunch of good late entries, plus we had to cut out a lot of people from the poll D:

Hmm, I don'tknow if we should have a poll now, there have been a been a bunch of good late entries, plus we had to cut out a lot of people from the poll D:

I can add as many people to the poll as need be :)

What exactly is Locks of Love?
I think it's a organization where people donate hair for implants. Mainly for cancer patients that lost theirs due to chemotherapy and radiation treatments. :(

DO THE POLL NOW!

Or I will cut all of you out of the will!

That includes you too Sam!

I believe that the Poll is on its way.

I repeat, the Poll is on its way.

I found the pole!

pole-vault-2.jpg

So I'll be making a new thread with (hopefully) ALL of the entries, not just 10. I've got it all pretty much set up, I'm just waiting for word from Badger :thumbs:

I can do all you ask - not a problem :) bear in mind I'm not around much during the evenings, but I'll get on it asap :)

(Got the list btw, and it's all fine )

OH MY GOD I"M LATE

newhair1.jpg

Bonus failed "myspace" pic. lol

newhair2.jpg

Looks like I fall under the "same expression in every picture" category. :( My smile is hideous though, guh :<

OH MY GOD I"M LATE

**snip**

Looks like I fall under the "same expression in every picture" category. :( My smile is hideous though, guh :<
Cripes! Your one hawt gamer chick! :cheese: The bottom pic is the best by a long shot for sure!

BTW: Where'd you get that Dog shirt?

That hair is brilliant. It's like the rainbow things you get in oil. Which are brilliant.

Haha thanks I guess :p

Got the shirt from the Valve store!
I've heard quite a bit about it from around here, though I never checked it out myself tbh. The shirt'll probably be familiar to the others who visited the Valve store I'm sure.

Good job on the hair BTW. :thumbs:

That hair is brilliant. It's like the rainbow things you get in oil. Which are brilliant.

To be honest, I'm not too crazy about the multicolored hair.

That's just me though. I think it's overdone by too many people.

Aww, I forgot to take a pic of the back of my hair. :c Oh well..

And yeah, multicolored hair isn't for everyone. :) I've been doing it for about 8 years though, and I love it. I think it just suits my personality. <3

I've heard quite a bit about it from around here, though I never checked it out myself tbh. The shirt'll probably be familiar to the others who visited the Valve store I'm sure.

Of course you have no time to explore other avenues of shirts because you're busy with your dragonshirts!

My hair is... so boring it hurts me. I hate you guys.

Pinkle I'm into your hair, prettyface.

My hair is... so boring it hurts me. I hate you guys.

Pinkle I'm into your hair, prettyface.

Your hair is awesome! Maybe not as unique as some, but I love nice straight smooth hair. Unique is only good . . . if it's good!

shamrock without a doubt has the most beautiful hair i have ever seen.

n728003851_521982_8205.jpg

I didn't feel like messing with my hair this morning. It's the weekend, so . . .

l_8e1d430543f31ea52509ba4954e5e356.jpg

We're ALL jealous of his hair and beautiful face.

I thought I'd seen it before. Looks almost D:, though.

Back