Who wins Shogun Vs. Machida 2, and Rampage vs Evans?

SIGbastard

Reaction score
I say shogun won the first fight and will win the rematch. I don't care what the official decision was.

I think Rampage and Evans are both cocky and totally full of themselves. That being said Rampage's antics can be hilarious. He is a total prick but so is Evans. The difference is Rampage is funny. That makes me like him.

So anyone agree/disagree? Anyone here care?

What the fuck are you talking about?

Okay.. so it's wrestling but less staged.

Okay.. so it's wrestling but less staged.

Sure it's hyped but when you get down to it the fighting is real. It is a man's soap opera but it's not a ballet like professional wrestling. The outcomes are not determined before the fight.

It's far from perfect but it's the most exciting thing on TV IMHO.

It's an amazing multifaceted sport. It combines striking, wrestling and submissions which results in some insane fights.

It's not staged like pro wrestling but funnily enough Brock Lesnar is the current heavyweight champ in the UFC.

Shogun wins...again. I have a hunch he may try to take the fight to the ground more during the rematch.

Rashad's only chance is to get Rampage on his back. If Thiago Silva rocked Rashad as bad as he did, Rampage will decapitate him. I got 'Page.

Yeah, fight names. ´What's your point Eejit?
Wrestling? What the **** guys you suck.

I really Like Rampage. He seems like such a fun guy. He was hilarious as a coach in TUF

A tazer takes less time and costs less than learning how to "fight" like that.

How is this not fun to watch?

I don't watch a lot of the sport, but the 12 times I have watched it it's been boring.

-strafe around, occasionally swinging at air
-somebody makes a move and shit happens for a few seconds
-fall into position 101, the pyramid (always some variation of this), hold this position for 10 minutes at a time, or until the ref separates you.
-repeat

I always thought of it like football or nascar, nothing interesting happens 98% of the time, but people watch for that 2% that comes up every now and then.

Back