Why 9/11 doesnt happen in China

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
Two men who allegedly attempted to hijack a plane were beaten to death by passengers and crew, according to China's state media.
TravelMole reports that the men had been part of a gang of six hijackers onboard a Tianjin Airlines' flight from Hotan in southwest Xinjiang to Urumqi.
Shortly after take-off the men, allegedly from the Uighur Muslim minority group, told the 101 passengers onboard they were taking control of the plane, said reports, and used broken crutches to attack passengers and crew and to try to break into the cockpit.
However, passengers and police onboard managed to overpower the hijackers and tie them up with belts, allowing the aircraft to return safely to the airport.
All of the hijackers were taken to hospital, where two later died

in soviet china 9/11 beats you!!!

who? hah! In fact it was a little bit frightning

It's not likely they were trying to hijack it with intent to crash it into a building.

Most hijackings in history are not like that.

They were going to crash it into the Great Wall in order to bring about the Second Coming of the Mongols.

fistflaps

I have no idea what fistflaps are so I looked them up on Google and this is what I got:
aids.jpg
FISTFALPS. WHAT ARE THEY.

Didn't one of the planes hijacked on 9/11 crash before its intended destination because passengers and crew overpowered the terrorists on board?

They were going to crash it into the Great Wall in order to bring about the Second Coming of the Mongols.

mongolians36056a1248982.jpg

Back