Woman dies of allergic reaction to dog semen

ríomhaire

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes it's exactly what it sounds like.

A MAN HAS appeared before Limerick District Court charged with ordering his Alsatian dog to have sex with a 43-year-old mother of four, who died from an adverse allergic reaction to the intercourse.

The Irish Sun reports that Sean McDonnell, 57, is charged with buggery contrary to Section 61 of the Offences against the Person Act of 1861 – and is believed to be the first person in Ireland to be charged under the legislation.

The Irish Daily Star adds that McDonnell and the deceased woman had discussed the arrangement on a bestiality internet chat room, and that Gardaí are satisfied that the intercourse was consensual.
http://www.thejournal.ie/woman-died-from-allergic-reaction-to-sex-with-dog-172620-Jul2011/

You can commence the puns.

Prosecuting under such an old law for the first time is sure to be a sticky knot.

I think this incident brings a new definition to the term 'doggy style.'

charged with buggery

Ha! You folk over there have such a funny way of talking.

I have the weirdest boner right now.

Wait, wait, she agreed to it? And he might get life in prison? What the ****.

The woman gave the dog a bone and he gave it right back.

God damn that must be uncomfortable for her children / relatives.

"I'm so very sorry for your loss. How did she pass away?"

"She had an allergic reaction to the ejaculate of the dog she was ****ing."

"... oh dear."

thatmakesmemoist.jpg

I can't believe the media are covering it so much. Imagine how humiliated her children must be, to have them go rover and rover it again.
No doubt her children are going to be bullied for the rest of their lives, hounded by others constantly.

I can't believe the media are covering it so much. Imagine how humiliated her children must be, to have them go rover and rover it again.
No doubt her children are going to be bullied for the rest of their lives, hounded by others constantly.

Well what do you expect? The media has shown time and time again that whenever they get a whiff of a strange story, they just go off to the races with it.

Yeah, Taviow ended this before it could even begin.

For shame, Krynn.

Nah Taviow's was good but too obvious.

She finally agreed to it cuz the guy kept hounding her, he probably deserves to spend the rest of his life in the pen. If he has a wife I'm sure she's put him the doghouse, indefinitely.

Or I guess they could throw the guy a bone, it doesn't sound like he was barking up the wrong tree.

I want to see a picture of this woman, she's probably a howl. Anybody that would want to go doggie style in such a literal sense? Woof.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks....or can you??

A MAN HAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And an adverse allergic reaction? Are there allergic reactions where ****ing amazing things happen?

How does one even develop an allergy to dog semen? Don't you have to be have previously been exposed to something in order to develop an allergy to it?

Actually, I think I answered my own question.

She must have played fetch with dogs' bones in the past.

(Yeah, this is what happens when one shows up late to the party).

She must like it ruff to agree to something like that.

Well, I guess a dog came inside her and then she died.

The awkward moment when you discover you're allergic to dog semen the hard way.

What a disgusting way to go out.

Looks like dog and pussy cant get along..

Ugh i feel all dirty inside

Back