XBOX 360 best gaming machine ever according to GamesTM reader poll, GAF community mad

This is ridiculous! Everyone knows consoles are only to be rated in order of nostalgia. They're not allowed to vote for new things!

one community decides one thing, the other another. breaking news: who gives a shit

Dreamcast in 7th and PC in 10th?

The publics opinion?

Caring?

Pretty dumb conclusion, but I love the mag GamesTM. Shame its pricey to get a sub in Canada, otherwise I would get it.

Fact that it gave the first best online gaming experience, it does deserve in the top 10 list.

Haters gonna hate and moan.

My postcount does!:V

I thought it was year joined?

Edit: This is why I stay away from threads like these.

"if the 360 is #1 how is the pc #10"

360 inventend FPS games with Halo and online gaming with Xbox Live!.

Check yourself before you wreck yourself.

Fact that it gave the first best online gaming experience, it does deserve in the top 10 list.

Haters gonna hate and moan.

uh no? have you ever played games like delta force, quake, counter-strike online on PC?

it's Sega Genesis - a really cheap console. I think I had two.

LOL. I wish people never started making lists like this. They are completely unhelpful.

And the PC continues to breathe its last breath.

Christ, my dad got me a brand new one way back when for $100, with 2 games.

Maybe my memory is playing tricks on me. It was at least 500. Anyway shit be expensive here. :(

It's non-Yank for a "Sega Genesis".

Yep, Sega MegaDrive was the original Japanese (And later European) name for the console. When it was released in North America I guess they felt MegaDrive didn't have enough market appeal to it, hence Genesis.

Back