Yeah, let's all run into that radioactive fireball!

I am so confused by that video. After the bomb went off I was completely lost.

Bomb goes off - "OH MY GOD WE HAVE NUKE WE SO HAPPY!" Cheering - firemen charge to put off fires - Infantry charges towards nuclear test site - firing at the giant radioactive mushroom cloud - calvary charge

Again, none prolly survived. :p

Oh okay, I was confused as to why there were a ton of people shooting.

- Infantry charges towards nuclear test site - firing at the giant radioactive mushroom cloud - calvary charge

Yes, but WHY

It DOASANT MAEK ANY GOAD DAM SENS!!! :bonce:

Propaganda, that's how the godless communists work.

Poorly edited stock footage claims yet more lives.

Yes, but WHY

It DOASANT MAEK ANY GOAD DAM SENS!!! :bonce:

Because China doesn't have "human lives" in their list of priorities. :p

And they somehow thought charging into a nuclear fireball moments after its detonation was a good idea.

I just cant find any logical explanation for it, there is no reason to do that, not even any EVIL reasons. There was no hostiles there, there was no goal to achive, no location to secure, no civilians/important people to secure, nothing. And why are they FIRING into it? What are they trying to test? How bullets reacts to a nuke? What could have possibly went through the peoples head that organised the event? Did they all sit around a table and said something like "ok so, the nukes goes off right, and then afterwards...we sent SOLDIERS INTO IT!!! whatya think?" *Everyone around the table votes yes without applying logic into their reasoning*

****ing so frustrated right now. **** me.

You know, the US also did send engineers right after nuclear bombs. Of course that was way before the Chinese bomb, and therefore before when they knew about the dangers of radiation.

It's prolly also for propaganda, morale, purposes. Likely they were also training their soldiers - air support (albeit nuclear air support) then the ground attack.

Bomb goes off - "OH MY GOD WE HAVE NUKE WE SO HAPPY!" Cheering - firemen charge to put off fires - Infantry charges towards nuclear test site - firing at the giant radioactive mushroom cloud - calvary charge

Again, none prolly survived. :p

lol idiots. this is what happens when you put the state over your well being. the higher ups were probably pointing and laughing at the fools rushing to their deaths

could you give us some background info? is this chinese propaganda? it uses some stock footage (the house being blown away).

It was a documentary on the nuclear bomb called "Trinity and Beyond" that used some of the newer declassified Chinese videos as well as the propaganda vids that they had after "596" - the nuclear test. Aired on the Discovery Channel, about a year ago, I think.

I thought Ravioli was just exaggerating, but goddamn.

Poorly edited stock footage claims yet more lives.

This. I really don't believe the assault exercise happened quite the way it appears in the video.

Also, giant dildo polishing and horse-sized gasmasks.

I don't really understand either....

It seems like some of the hooded soldiers are supposed to be the enemies, and they are charging towards each other. That or they are about to attack the area they just nuked.

Have to watch more to understand, but I doubt it would be as stupid as it look. Though I won't be surprised considering the age of the footage. The current China and Mao's China is completely different, and that's an understatement.

20100709185530capture.png

Also it's smoky one second where they're at, and the other second not...

What the ****. lol

Also ****ing EL OH ****ING EL at the guys rolling out the fire hose. I'm sure there's enough water pressure to reach.

Somebody, somewhere, at some point in time, has probably masturbated to those horse gas-masks.

I wonder if you could fit a gas mask over a fursuit...

You guys really know how to hype this up. i was reading the posts at work and when i got home to watch it .... well it most certainly didn't meet my expectations :(. I have to agree with mutoid and bad hat it just looks like various pieces of stock footage spliced together.

I have this documentary. It's called Trinity and Beyond. A must see if you haven't seen it.

Back