Yet another "show us yer pic" thread

Ritz said:
High time I post a picture of myself.

I find you dry and boring... now if i was to cover you in cream cheese and pickle.....oh baby *drools*

I think we should change this thread to: Post the sketchiest picture you have of yourself.

We've had zombies, murderers, Ritz's... some... funny hair.... and stuff... er... yeah....

I'm contemplating putting a pic of me the morning after the second pic I posted... now that is pure sketch.

and moi! (sorry for cheesy pose)

Attachments

• Glenn.jpg
    Glenn.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 321
Me with the maker of Metal Gear :bounce:

Attachments

• BhavinAndMrK.jpg
    BhavinAndMrK.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 338
  • IMAGE_099.jpg
    IMAGE_099.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 303
B-MAn said:
Me with the maker of Metal Gear :bounce:

He looks very humble about his creation. :)

In the vein of "Me with cool people"

Beat this

Attachments

• Me n Pat Sharpe.JPG
    Me n Pat Sharpe.JPG
    4.3 KB · Views: 375
First of all I'm so jealous of you B-Man, damn you met ****ing Hideo Kojima.

Second, here is me just out of the shower, I only applied the dark strokes filter of PS here, and as any that use photoshop know that means instand coolification of the picture, in real life I actuallly look worse,(yeah it's possible)

Attachments

• Evil_me.jpg
    Evil_me.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 341
Pure sexeh me...Quite a few pics, as i'm vain ;D

Me
Me
Tattoo
Tongue

:p

Attachments

• Image006.jpg
    Image006.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 311
LittleB said:
Teh B!

Bow down to the sexiness!!

WOW!! Do you rent that forehead out as advertising space?

Sorry just kidding.... i couldn't resist. :LOL:

pr0nking said:
Pure sexeh me...Quite a few pics, as i'm vain ;D

Me
Me
Tattoo
Tongue

:p

I will never argue with you ever again :(, please don't hurt me ;(

Griz said:
WOW!! Do you rent that forehead out as advertising space?

Sorry just kidding.... i couldn't resist. :LOL:

You're a bastard! :sniper:

:afro:

well that was 1992, so ...13 years older :)

no, that's not really me ...I dont have a mustache

CptStern said:
that's not really me silly ..heh If I looked that ...pathetic? ..would I well that was 92 so ...12 years older :)

no, that's not really me ...I dont have a mustache
Cmon stern, pic. The US government say they want one cuz ur slagging them off all the time. Let's have it.

Grey Fox said:
First of all I'm so jealous of you B-Man, damn you met ****ing Hideo Kojima.

i also i his autograph....on MGS: SOL and on paper :D

no waaaaay ..sorry no pics guys ...not that I'm an ugly mofo it's just that some people here would like to see me dead (k, maybe just beaten to a pulp) I prefer to stay anonymous

besides I dont want that suspicious looking car with "fbi" plates following me around know that I'm on to them.

I've posted 3 pics of myself on this website in the past month or so. I feel that anyone who truly wishes to see a picture of me can easily go and find one. Search the forums for "shindiggidy". You'll find one.

He_Who_Is_Steve said:
I've posted 3 pics of myself on this website in the past month or so. I feel that anyone who truly wishes to see a picture of me can easily go and find one. Search the forums for "shindiggidy". You'll find one.

whats that mean anyway?

CptStern said:
no waaaaay ..sorry no pics guys ...not that I'm an ugly mofo it's just that some people here would like to see me dead (k, maybe just beaten to a pulp) I prefer to stay anonymous

besides I dont want that suspicious looking car with "fbi" plates following me around know that I'm on to them.
You're not actually afraid of the people here, Stern. C'mon, seinfeldrules and gh0st? :p

I have a picture, I look like Jesus. Ask sheep for clarification, although I think I uploaded my picture a long time ago, too. :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

well considering I've received more than one physical threat, ya I take things seriously especially since I have a family to think about ..and no seinfeldrules and gh0st dont intimidate me, the fact that they want to be in law enforcement disturbs me but I'm not intimidated :)

Ner, you don't get off that easy Stern.

I hacked into the FBIs surveillance and found this pic of Cpt Stern, battling for the liberal cause...

I think it's a good shot of you....

Attachments

• Stern.JPG
    Stern.JPG
    46.7 KB · Views: 310
Maybe later. I don't have a camera to show off my sexy self.

burner69 said:
He looks very humble about his creation. :)

In the vein of "Me with cool people"

Beat this
I can't believe you met Pat Sharpe the Mullet King! That's amazing! My housemates got their picture taken with Chesney "I am the One and Only" Hawkes at the fresher's ball, but I'd passed out by then. Although I did meet Richard "Crystal Maze" O'Brian and go to Whipsnade Zoo with Victoria Wood when I was a kid, does that count?

Razor said:
Lol, i thought you were going to say you're the hgue guy in the middle :).

I weigh about 47 kilo's... heh :D

Oh and another piccy of me..

Back