Yet another "show us yer pic" thread

el chi said:
I can't believe you met Pat Sharpe the Mullet King! That's amazing! My housemates got their picture taken with Chesney "I am the One and Only" Hawkes at the fresher's ball, but I'd passed out by then. Although I did meet Richard "Crystal Maze" O'Brian and go to Whipsnade Zoo with Victoria Wood when I was a kid, does that count?

man, english is like a whole different language across the pond ;) I did recognise the word "mullet" although here we call it a hockey hair cut

makes more sense when I quote who I was talking about :E ...at least to me it does, ya but dont worry, you can use it, just bring it back when you're done :rolling:

you love yourself, admit it!!!!! k i love you 2

SHIPPI said:
\o/

..sorry, I've just woken up and light burns! at the moment :p hehe

I'm in there somewhere
I didn't know you were a girl Shippi.

me predicts shippi's pm box will be full by this time tommorrow prompting shippi to change name to "bigUglyMan"

heres mine.... i was out to a wedding that day but i usually dress pretty nice anyways.

johnmedz

real me, i'm ****ing hot

Attachments

• New Image.JPG
    New Image.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 345
SHIPPI said:
:LOL: yep it's a girl :p and I cba to post another pic
I was so scared. (not a bad thing) You look like a girl I know! :O (also, not a bad thing)

I want a pic of blink caz she seems like she wouldn't look like a gamer lol. Btw heres a pic of meh My pic

me predicts shippi's pm box will be full by this time tommorrow prompting shippi to change name to "bigUglyMan"

*turnsoffPMbomber*

Oh uhm... you got me there :|

I was so scared. (not a bad thing) You look like a girl I know! (also, not a bad thing)

Uhm... she is :D

babyheadcrab said:
::nods:: i see you want more baby...
Crap, you too look like a kid I know. Unfortunately, that is a bad thing. The kid is a druggie, and I want him to get catapulted into the Atlantic Ocean. :angel: Who is that character seeping into your last two pictures? Is that your brother, or is it a wannabe you? :p

i'm only a mild druggie :D :cheers:

ray_MAN said:
Crap, you too look like a kid I know. Unfortunately, that is a bad thing. The kid is a druggie, and I want him to get catapulted into the Atlantic Ocean. :angel: Who is that character seeping into your last two pictures? Is that your brother, or is it a wannabe you? :p

that's my friend justin whose over, he stalks me and asks for sex :|

MarcoPollo said:
I want a pic of blink caz she seems like she wouldn't look like a gamer lol.

What's wrong with how gamers look?!

ComradeBadger said:
Noes ;(

I hide!

(old pic)

you manage to pull that pic out every 20 minutes for some reason or another!
was it not your avatar at one stage? (or something)

bliink said:
I'm pretty sure it wasn't :p

But yeah, haven't used it in a while :D

We have lots of sexy people on here...Anyone want to marry :D

bliink said:

Don't worry, it'll be the last time he shows it in public in an attempt to impress the ladies with his giant furry eyebrow slugs of doom.. now I've got it in photoshop and preparing to have evil fun with it... people really are too trusting :devil: :E :thumbs: ;)

The Dark Elf said:
Don't worry, it'll be the last time he shows it in public in an attempt to impress the ladies with his giant furry eyebrow slugs of doom.. now I've got it in photoshop and preparing to have evil fun with it... people really are too trusting :devil: :E :thumbs: ;)

From I-rox:
<@ComradeBadger> why the **** would anyone buy me nail scissors, nail clippers and EYEBROW TWEEZERS!
<@TDEmerry_x-mas> lol
<@ComradeBadger> stupid insane relatives
<@TDEmerry_x-mas> maybe hinting that you need to cut your nails and trim your eyebrows?
<@Bliink> hehe
<@ComradeBadger> :O
<@ComradeBadger> they barely see me
<@ComradeBadger> in fact i don't think i can remember seeing them
<@Bliink> well, not behind all that eyebrow hair you dont..

One of my most recent pictures was taken at about 2 in the morning when I'd been drinking solidly from 5 pm. \:D/
I decided against posting pictures of myself because I know I'l just get PM's asking for zee secks.
You know it :naughty:

I know what bliink looks like! She doesn't look like a gamer, she looks like someone who takes apart cameras and eats the screws.

Farrowlesparrow said:
One of my most recent pictures was taken at about 2 in the morning when I'd been drinking solidly from 5 pm. \:D/
I decided against posting pictures of myself because I know I'l just get PM's asking for zee secks.
You know it :naughty:

I know what bliink looks like! She doesn't look like a gamer, she looks like someone who takes apart cameras and eats the screws.
I might post my pic on here, since i've run out of avatars to scare people with.

Back