Your worst injury.

Busted open my kneecaps. The last time I linked to the thread explaining that, Sulkdodds went insane and started doing crazy stuff.

Heartache.

:(

am_i_emo.jpg

That emo pic is so old, emo has evolved alot since then lol.

one time, the skin on my left foot became dry enough that a deep cut/crack formed on the bottom of my heel, all by itself. It hurt to walk normally for a while.

You know, since most of us never experienced any real sort of traumatic injury (the worst probably was RepiVs' shattered leg) I wonder how many of us would scream and cry like a bitch if we really got injured such as an amputated arm/leg or something?

Most of these aren't injuries, but merely boo-boos.

btw, someone once told me if you've never been injured, you're probably just living a very boring life.

I nearly cut off the top joint of my middle finger when I was like 13, but luckily they were able to fix it up. It was fun flipping people off with my finger cast, showing them what happened. I got to show my teachers the middle finger.

..l.. See, [bitch]?

It didn't hurt that bad. It felt like a sharp pinch and a smashed finger in a door at the same time.

I nearly cut off the top joint of my middle finger when I was like 13, but luckily they were able to fix it up. It was fun flipping people off with my finger cast, showing them what happened. I got to show my teachers the middle finger.

..l.. See, [bitch]?

It didn't hurt that bad. It felt like a sharp pinch and a smashed finger in a door at the same time.
Grotesque injuries are more psychological than anything. Like how some people are afraid to look at blood and gore, more less their own.

For example, my brother-in-law once crushed in the tips on some of his fingers in a paper-machine while on the job, destroying the parts of the fingers that holds the fingernails in place. He had to get his nails sewed back on. The mere thought of it will make many people turn pale when he tells this story.

I front flipped and hit my face onto the edge of the swimming pool.

several stiches to my eye brow

I spilled boiling cheese on my hand once when I was cooking. I immediately pulled it off, not realising that this would cause a lot of my melted skin to come off with it. It hurt like hell, easily the most painful thing that ever happened to me.

Edit: That said, I've never broken a limb.

I spilled boiling cheese on my hand once when I was cooking. I immediately pulled it off, not realising that this would cause a lot of my melted skin to come off with it. It hurt like hell, easily the most painful thing that ever happened to me.
Burns hurt the worst! I stepped on several pieces of liquefied burning plastic with my bare foot. Plastic oozed between my toes as well, and was still on fire. It caused 3rd degree burns. It hurt very very bad, for several months. I was about 10 years old.

Oh goooooooooooood.

Oh goooooooooooood.

Oh yeah? I could swim in boiling cheese, that would be humorous for me. This was my bare foot. I bet I could make you cry by tickling your foot, bitch. Well plastic sticks worse than cheese! Burning plastic in between my toes - it's like glue.

Well, when I was hopping around on one foot screaming, I landed on an upside down beer cap to cut into my other foot. FFUUUUUUU-

To add insult to injury, my sister's best friend was looking out the window laughing at me because I probably looked ridiculous but she couldn't hear me scream.

I had to sit in transit for several hours screaming in agony with my foot in ice water, with only aspirin!

3rd degree. I nearly had to get skin grafted from another part of my body.

It isn't. I was completely reckless and stupid and played every imaginable sport my entire childhood and sustained no real injury until I was 15.

Burns hurt so ****ing bad, and the tissue damage is below surface-deep so it takes FOREVER for the skin to heal. So did your skin turn black, Virus?

I've gotten so many cuts from doing wood-carving and other stuff, carving knives are so sharp you don't feel the cut. Those are boo-boos, though. I'd rather get a cut from a knife than a big-ass scrape.

I am proud to say that after I broke my leg I did not cry, but when the pain meds started to wear off prior to them re-setting my leg I cried. If I had my leg or arm cut off I would completely cry because that's essentially a life-sentence to 'you will be dependent in some manner for the rest of your life' and I hate the idea of being dependent.

As for my reaction to blood and gore, I don't like it but I won't shy from it.

So you're saying your skin sheds like every other human being?

Pansy.

Oh, I once burned myself quite badly by grabbing a cookie sheet that just came out of the oven.

My hands hurt until morning. Sleeping with burn injuries on your hands is about the least fun thing ever.

Has there been a penis/friction burns joke yet? If not, I'll have a stab at it.

The worst injury I ever got was severe burns on my penis. From friction.

Has there been a penis/friction burns joke yet? If not, I'll have a stab at it.

The worst injury I ever got was severe burns on my penis. From friction.
Oh, I'm sure the penis friction thing is an original lol around here.

Wait, are you really on Ennui's and Sulk's level of authority now?
Nah, KA should be banned ASAP for impersonating a Super Moderator. :3

Back