Zeno Clash - The Corwid of the Free

Hectic Glenn

Site Director
Staff member
Reaction score
ACE Team have just released a new video of their upcoming game - Zeno Clash. This video shows some characters that you will meet on your journey throughout the game.
In this trailer we show some of the unusual characters that the player will encounter in our bizzare world. ?The Corwid of the free? are a group of insane people that live in the woods, where they will develop their obsessions and manias no matter how impractical or absurd these may be.

<object ><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TvUtXJsABM4&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TvUtXJsABM4&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" ></embed></object>​
[br]
You can pre-purchase Zeno Clash here.

Damn I almost forgot I had even preordered this :p.

There's something about the skin shaders in this game that look unbelievable. I don't know if they use subsurface scattering or what, but it just looks really... real.

More and more interested. Not all because of the shaders.

This is the craziest looking game I have ever seen in all my video gaming years (around 25) & I'll be getting this for that reason alone I think.

Yeah...having been a fan of Earthworm Jim back in the day, I'm definitely gonna get this one.

Ahh okay, I was wondering about that. Anyways.. I wonder how much money these guys have made off the preorder deals...

i dunno, the combat looks really cumbersome. i don't imagine this game will be as much actual fun as it is interesting to look at.

I wish I could play a demo. I *love* melee combat and this game is full of hand-to-hand fights. But, will it be fun?

I'm intrigued with the art direction and the universe...but I'm still not sold on the game-play...I wonder if they will do a demo? I could really use a demo to make up my mind.

weird...

I'll wait to see some review scores, Might & Magic : Dark Messiah looked awesome too, before it was released.

weird...

I'll wait to see some review scores, Might & Magic : Dark Messiah looked awesome too, before it was released.

I actually liked DMoMM , too bad multiplayer sucked and the characters were pricks.

Back