2 men report murder of Osama Bin Laden to local police

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
Two men from Tilburg have attempted to make a formal report of the killing of al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden by the US to their local police station

Ruud Snoeren, 30, and Terry Flohr, 29, say they are extremely angry at the way the killing of Bin Laden and others at the compound in Pakistan is being celebrated.

Snoeren, who studied law, told the paper: ‘There is a murderer who has admitted the deed on television and who dumped the evidence at sea. And the whole world is celebrating.’

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2011/05/tilburg_men_report_bin_laden_m.php

The men’s local police station declined to take their statements but did suggest they contact the International Criminal Court in The Hague. However, Snoeren told the paper, the ICC is not recognised by the US

you're surprised?

GW Bush pulled out of the ratifying the court in 2002. probably because he thought, rightfully so, americans might be under scrutiny in afghanistan and iraq. I mean he cant risk the possibility of americans being charged with war crimes; he might be one of them

They just want 5 minutes of fame. Also wtf is the ICC lol.

International Criminal Court? Wasn't a crime, but good luck trying to prove that.

I do think it's a bit funny that the fact what the US did in this case is highly illegal yet it has been totally ignored. I'm not saying we shouldn't have done what we did, I think it was a good call. But in the end what we did is illegal. We sent our military in to a sovereign country without any kind of permission nor declaration of war in a mission where the objective was probably to assassinate somebody. In most cases there would be people that were outraged, in this case nobody seems to give a shit.

I do think it's a bit funny that the fact what the US did in this case is highly illegal yet it has been totally ignored. I'm not saying we shouldn't have done what we did, I think it was a good call. But in the end what we did is illegal. We sent our military in to a sovereign country without any kind of permission nor declaration of war in a mission where the objective was probably to assassinate somebody. In most cases there would be people that were outraged, in this case nobody seems to give a shit.

Didn't they have help from Pakistani intelligence? Which would mean that they had permission.

Say what?

You didn't know?

The US has even gone on to say that if any US citizen would be put on trial at the ICC they would use any and all means necessary to free him.

Edit: Oh, Shaker already covered it. You bastard!

Back