20 year old girl is now police chief of drugwar-infested mexican town

Mexico's most violent city of Ciudad Juarez

Had no idea that was a real place. You learn something new everyday.

I feel sorry for her. I can guarantee you that nobody will take her seriously...

Twenty bucks says she's on the take.

EDIT:

It's probably not obvious that I was joking. Still, I can't stop thinking there must be some reason why she's [strike]got a death wish[/strike] taken this job.

It's probably not obvious that I was joking. Still, I can't stop thinking there must be some reason why she's [strike]got a death wish[/strike] taken this job.

Maybe she watched Batman and wanted a piece of the action, or she's just a fool?
I bet her parents are thrilled about this.

It's too bad that she's going to end up dead. Almost a guarantee. A young life wasted.

I mean honestly, the only real logical conclusion in this is that she ends up dead like the others. Needs to be some serious crackdowns and Mexico just isn't getting it done.

EDIT: I'm mistaking mayors for the police chiefs in the murders.

look at those elbows man. they are soooo sharp. would not hit.

She ain't your typical gal, I bet she has a few screws loose

I just feel sorry for her. Heck, she's still a student. Does she take her homework to work? :\

Holy hell she's got balls. Not sure if that's such a good thing though.
...In more ways than one.

Juarez, home of the 25 cent tequila shots.

But that's a pretty shitty office for the leader of the police in such a large city, mexico sucks.

Those are pretty normal-looking elbows.

fugly.jpg

I would take the job to be corrupt, it'd be easy. It's probably what she did, she'll probably have some sort of deal within the month if not already with the gangs n shit.

^ Yeah, that or she'll be found dead in a ditch somewhere.

I honestly think that if anyone can survive that job, it will be a ~20 year old woman.

She may be dead, she may end up being "violated"/taught a lesson, or she may be taking a cut. Who knows. But just taking the job regardless takes balls if you are on the payroll or not, especially when you are still a student.

Juarez, home of the 25 cent tequila shots.

But that's a pretty shitty office for the leader of the police in such a large city, mexico sucks.

Just to clarify, the article says she's police chief of Guadalupe, which is a smaller town east of Juarez. She's actually studying in Juarez and being police chief in Guadalupe, however that works out.

But yes. It's depressing, and also a shame how the drug problem in Mexico is being handled.

That'd be really interesting if I knew who Phobe was.

Reminds me of some local bikie gangs around here (They're all the ****ing same to me). You can get in without much hassle, trial or tribulation if you rape a female police officer and keep her utility belt as a trophy.

Holy shit, there's a movie.
With a sad, sad ending.

That'd be really interesting if I knew who Phobe was.

She was some chick who actively posted here for like a month and then vanished because everyone was hitting on her or jokingly hitting on her but only to disguise the fact that they wanted to hit on her but didn't want to because that would be creepy and they knew it, but the others didn't.

Reminds me of some local bikie gangs

I thought Bikies were what little kids called their tricycles, so now I imagine Australia overrun with toddler gangs strolling around in their 'hoods raping adult police officers. This only further enforces my preconception of Australia being a silly place for silly people.

I thought Bikies were what little kids called their tricycles, so now I imagine Australia overrun with toddler gangs strolling around in their 'hoods raping adult police officers. This only further enforces my preconception of Australia being a silly place for silly people.

I wish.

Forgive our silly slang, though. What you're saying just seems more like "Derro scum-****s"

^ Hey I just noticed your sig. Love that song/DVD.

She was some chick who actively posted here for like a month and then vanished because everyone was hitting on her or jokingly hitting on her but only to disguise the fact that they wanted to hit on her but didn't want to because that would be creepy and they knew it, but the others didn't.

I was mostly saying that to have a dig. Assuming he was talking about the same person, her name was Phobie and she doesn't look a thing like this woman. :p

Back