Alyx Lovin'

Is the One Free Man gonna get his Alyx on?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's wrong with a simple "I love you." ? This would be such a powerful statement coming from Alyx, and much more worthwhile than a simple sex scene. Romantic love doesn't last forever. It's like a serotonin high. It feels really good at the time, but later, you wonder what you were thinking. True love has a better track record.

If Half Life 2 ends even somewhat conclusively, and Gordon and Alyx survive, I can only see something slightly suggestive happening, perhaps a short dialog that suggests that Alyx and Gordon will hitch up:

Alyx: "Well, we did it, Gordon. Now, where's that HEV suit manual?"

And end it like that, or something better.

want alyx-gordon secsky. naow.
after all, her dad wanted grandkids.
and alyx IS hot.

maybe at the start of episode 3 dr.kliner will have a new hEV suit that can witstand the cold tempuraters, then at the end alyx starts getting all sexy and gordan says "Damn were the hell does it say in this damn manual about boners, this hurts like a bitch!!"

how many times must I say it: GORDON PLAYS FOR THE OTHER TEAM!

if you know what I mean...

maybe at the start of episode 3 dr.kliner will have a new hEV suit that can witstand the cold tempuraters, then at the end alyx starts getting all sexy and gordan says "Damn were the hell does it say in this damn manual about boners, this hurts like a bitch!!"
Reading this post makes me want to inflict pain upon your person.

The bitch of a twist would be if Gordon was discovered to be the younger version of G-man, JEEEEEEEEESUS what a slap in the face, it would be like Valves hand coming out the monitor, grabbing you by the nuts, pulling, then another hand lashing out and smacking you right across the face, lol.

Reading this post makes me want to inflict pain upon your person.

its a quote from the flash animation "Theres something seriously wrong with halo" or something like that, when master cheif gets out of his cryo tube at the beggining of halo 1 you hear the guy say his thing and then mc says "Yeah yeah yeah, but what do i do when i have a booner, it hurts like a bitch!". Its pretty funny :LOL:.

What's wrong with a simple "I love you." ? This would be such a powerful statement coming from Alyx, and much more worthwhile than a simple sex scene. Romantic love doesn't last forever. It's like a serotonin high. It feels really good at the time, but later, you wonder what you were thinking. True love has a better track record.

If Half Life 2 ends even somewhat conclusively, and Gordon and Alyx survive, I can only see something slightly suggestive happening, perhaps a short dialog that suggests that Alyx and Gordon will hitch up:

Alyx: "Well, we did it, Gordon. Now, where's that HEV suit manual?"

And end it like that, or something better.

I like this idea allot... And you back it up with reasonable argument.

NO NO! This is not turning into another "how half life will end" thread! I will not let it happen!

That being said I don't think it's gonna be a kiss unless they either finally show Gordon third person or aren't disturbed (like I am) by the idea of Alyx kissing the back of your computer screen.

And I know some of you are going to kiss the comp screen back which makes it even more disturbing and weird.

Gordon is gay I think. I felt a little gay while playing him, anyway. Who didn't get hot and bothered by Breen's immaculate beard?

That really shouldn't have made me laugh as much as it did.

Hmmm..... episode 3 should answer some of the questions and bring new information to the table.
Anyone considered the fact Alex will (and us the players) find out about the "pact" between the gman and gordon and whats really been going on ?
This might go in totally different direction and she might actually hate us and respond in the proper way:
1. She feels isolated especially after her father's death and takes her own life in the end of episode 3 after finding out about what gordon did (or didnt do ?).
2. She tries to kill us and we have to fight her without killing her ofc.
3. the player "redeem" himself in the eyes of Alex and gordon sacrafices himself in an epic scene.
etc etc etc...

Hope it makes sense, if not, sorry : /

Oooh are we playing the cliche game? I wanna play too!

Yeah, I just grabbed a random one off google images and didn't even really look at it, it's pretty crappy. I'll replace it at some point, maybe with Pinkle's nude Alyx cartoon.... Were HL2's model textures really that fuzzy? :O

Yeah they were but graphics like that in 2004 were god compared to other game's visuals.

Oh Stop It U ****ing Hornballs ! Alyx And Gordon Are Not Gonna Screw Each Other!

Is It Necessary To Capitalize The First Letter Of Every Word You Type? And Is It Really Necessary To Get Worked Up Over A Joke That This Forum Does From Time To Time?

Is It Necessary To Capitalize The First Letter Of Every Word You Type? And Is It Really Necessary To Get Worked Up Over A Joke That This Forum Does From Time To Time?

It isnt,but they just keep going on and on and it just isnt funny anymore!

It isnt,but they just keep going on and on and it just isnt funny anymore!

Is it really necessary to justify yourself when you should be justifying yourself, but I'm just being a prick, so you don't even have to worry about it? -.-

Believe it or not, but at one point in time, this thread had actual speculation and discussion going on.

I replayed the Alyx healing scene last night with my new hefty 2GB memory.

I remember Alyx looked at me suggestivel and said "over here Gordon, next to me".

Shes gagging for it TBH.

Plus she does that thing with her eyes Asian women do when they are smiling and god I find that attractive.

Freeman's going to get his Freakman on, aaaaaaaaaaw yeah!.

What the hell?

Yes, I expect an explicit, fully-interactive sex scene.
The Gordon would say nothing.The camera just will show her face and Gordon will do the rest.
what the hell with u'all,guys?
LOL:LOL:

Methinks that nothing will really happen. Perhaps a kiss at most.

Not so much more than a kiss or a hug. I KNOW it won't be graphic and interactive because of the uproar that went out when Hot Coffee was released. VALVe has always made its games with an MA stamp here in Australia and if they make one equivilent to an R18+ then it won't be released in Australia and they'll lose business. But yea, kiss, hug, arm around you and fade to black, that's what I forsee.

Maby something like this:
2qckn4i.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back