Are you going to purchase Call of Duty: MW2?

COD: MW2?

• Yes; Prestige Edition (360/PS3)

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Yes; Hardened Edition (360/PS3)

Votes: 9 5.1%
  • Yes; Regular Edition (360/PS3)

Votes: 32 18.1%
  • Yes; PC

Votes: 68 38.4%
  • Nope

Votes: 65 36.7%

• Total voters
I'll still get it on PC because I never played any mods of COD4 anyway. It'll be annoying because I'm sure they'll have nowhere near enough Aussie PC servers but oh well, I'm in it more for the single-player to be honest. Must have finished the first game about 4-5 times...

This is one of the "Downfall Parodies" that is 100% worth watching, it's absolutely hilarious.

Lol yeh agreed. I usually don't like them but this one is pretty good.

The absolute worst thing about online fps on consoles is matchmaking (matchmaking is so terrible :/) and the lack of dedicated servers. Why the absolute **** would a PC game be similarly afflicted? I'm not bothered about MW2 - never liked CoD - but am concerned this may be a sign of things to come.

I considered getting into MW2 (BEFORE SHIT STORM) as my new hardcore game and quitting WoW.

Hi Blizzard, here is my fee for the next 2 years of play.

I considered getting into MW2 (BEFORE SHIT STORM) as my new hardcore game and quitting WoW.

At least you will still be filling Activision's coffers.

Not sure i'll be getting this, given the lack of dedicated servers, teamed with the usual high price for any game from this franchise.

I'll wait on it after the whole pricing/dedicated server fiasco. As much as I enjoy some mindless MP shootan' I can't bring myself to pick this up over Borderlands. Especially considering this CoD4 would be twice the price... and it's even worse for you poor aussie sods.

I assume you are aware that Activision and Blizzard are part of one-and-the-same company these days?

Back